'My Uncle' Lee Sun Gyun, Ending Fairy Uncle (ft.joint earthquake)

My uncle Lee Sun Gyun was reborn as an ending fairy uncle.In the 14th episode of TVN My Uncle broadcast on the 10th, Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) worried about Lee Ji-an (IU) who suddenly disappeared.It was Ijian who helped him to become a business manager and left only slippers.Park Dong-hoon (Jeong Hae-gyun) told Park Dong-hoon that Lee Ji-an was a sucker for Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min).Park Dong-hoon also learned that Lee Ji-an watched while bugging him.Only then did Park Dong-hoon again realise that Lee Ji-an was seen a lot around him.I was shocked to hear that Ijian had bugged me that I was suffering from the wind of his wife Yoon Hee (Ijia) after sending a text saying, Nothing.Instead, he was angry at Do Joon-young. Park Dong-hoon shouted to him, What did you do with Ijian? Do Joon-young said, Im never going to get caught.Youre gonna take my money, beat me up, beat me up, and fuck you. Im the only one, arent I? Park Dong-hoon recalls Ijian and takes Do Jun-young, who escaped, and was comforted by the day by bugging Park Dong-hoons phone.Park Dong-hoon said Ijian, Give me Ijian, because I know hes listening.Lee Ji-ans eyes shook.My Uncle captivated viewers with intense endings every time: In this 14th episode, Lee Sun Gyun showed affection for the IU and was reborn as an ending fairy.Thanks to this, viewers are reacting hotly.My uncle, who is two times ahead of the end, is getting more chewy.My uncle.

'My uncle' Lee Sun Gyun was reborn as an ending fairy uncle.

In the 14th episode of TVN "My Uncle" broadcast on the 10th, Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) worried about Lee Ji-an (IU) who suddenly disappeared. It was Ijian who helped him to become a business manager and left only slippers.

Park Dong-hoon (Jeong Hae-gyun) told Park Dong-hoon that Lee Ji-an was a sucker for Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min). Park Dong-hoon also learned that Lee Ji-an watched while bugging him.

Only then did Park Dong-hoon again realise that Lee Ji-an was seen a lot around him. I was shocked to hear that Ijian had bugged me that I was suffering from the wind of his wife Yoon Hee (Ijia) after sending a text saying, "Nothing."

Instead, he was angry at Do Joon-young. Park Dong-hoon shouted to him, "What did you do with Ijian?" Do Joon-young said, "I'm never going to get caught. You're gonna take my money, beat me up, beat me up, and fuck you. I'm the only one, aren't I? "

Park Dong-hoon recalls Ijian and takes Do Jun-young, who escaped, and was comforted by the day by bugging Park Dong-hoon's phone. Park Dong-hoon said Ijian, "Give me Ijian," because I know he's listening.

Lee Ji-an's eyes shook.

"My Uncle" captivated viewers with intense endings every time: In this 14th episode, Lee Sun Gyun showed affection for the IU and was reborn as an ending fairy. Thanks to this, viewers are reacting hotly.

My uncle, who is two times ahead of the end, is getting more chewy.

"My uncle."