My uncle Jung Hee Oh Na-ra, 'I am the hero of devotion for 20 years'

Actor Oh Na-ra had an interview at the office in Hapjeong-dong, Seoul.Meanwhile, Oh Na-ra revealed she has been dating Boy Friend for 20 years.Through the womens magazine Woman Sense Interview ] I have talked about my 20th year of love with Boy friend who I have been dating since my early 20s.I can marry if I want to, even now, but I think marriage is not of any great significance to our relationship, a cider that is already family.It is more important to dream what to do and how to live together than marriage.

Actor Oh Na-ra had an Interview at the office in Hapjeong-dong, Seoul.

Meanwhile, Oh Na-ra revealed she has been dating Boy friend for 20 years. Through the women's magazine 'Woman Sense' Interview ] I have talked about my 20th year of love with Boy friend who I have been dating since my early 20s. "I can marry if I want to, even now, but I think marriage is not of any great significance to our relationship, a cider that is already family. It is more important to dream what to do and how to live together than marriage. "