My uncle' IU, Lee Sun Gyun is back by

Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun), who learned all the truths in the 15th TVN drama My Uncle (playplayed by Park Hae-young and directed by Kim Won-seok) broadcast on the 16th, was eager to return Jian (IU) who had disappeared.Donghun said to his cell phone, IJian, give me a call. I heard you. You know youre listening to me. Its okay. Give me a call.He found the number that started with 02 from Jian and pressed the call button, but the answer was a machine sound called unreceiveable number.Donghoon realized that Jian called from Payphone and ran there.Jian, who learned that Donghoon knew about the wiretapping and that he was coming to his place by tracking the Payphone number, ran away with only one backpack.Dong-hoon, who returned home without finding Jian, talked about Yun Hee (Lee Ji-ah) and Jian, so Yun Hee confessed that he knew through Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min).Yun Hee also went out with Donghun to find Jian.Jian, who had been in a light contact while rushing away, visited the cleaning grandfather Chun Bae (Lee Young-seok), and he contacted Dong Hoon.Jian was suddenly caught up in Donghun, but I did not know what to do with guilt. But You thought you killed people? Did you do everything?So whos gonna be good to you more than four times? Youre stupid, youre good to anyone. So Ill live with it. Nevertheless, Donghun thanked Jian, who was the only one to be on his side. Its nothing. Its embarrassing, its life ruined.I can live happily. I will not be broken. I will be happy. Jian, who realized his heart, also cried, saying, I really wanted you to be happy. Dong-hoon then took Jian to visit Elf Princess Rane (Onara); asked for Jian, who had nowhere to go, and Elf Princess Rane was also welcomed.Jian told Elf Princess Rane, I want to be born in this neighborhood when I am born again, and Donghoon, who was heading home at the same time, said, Lets be happy.The two people who shared their hearts made the audience feel uncomfortable.The 15th episode of My Uncle was broadcast on the same day with an average of 5.8% and a maximum of 6.8%, ranking first in the same time zone of cable and general.

Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun), who learned all the truths in the 15th TVN drama "My uncle" (playplayed by Park Hae-young and directed by Kim Won-seok) broadcast on the 16th, was eager to return Jian (IU) who had disappeared.

Donghun said to his cell phone, "IJian, give me a call. I heard you. You know you're listening to me. It's okay. Give me a call."

He found the number that started with 02 from Jian and pressed the call button, but the answer was a machine sound called 'unreceiveable number'. Donghoon realized that Jian called from Payphone and ran there.

Jian, who learned that Donghoon knew about the wiretapping and that he was coming to his place by tracking the Payphone number, ran away with only one backpack.

Dong-hoon, who returned home without finding Jian, talked about Yun Hee (Lee Ji-ah) and Jian, so Yun Hee confessed that he knew through Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min). Yun Hee also went out with Donghun to find Jian.

Jian, who had been in a light contact while rushing away, visited the cleaning grandfather Chun Bae (Lee Young-seok), and he contacted Dong Hoon.

Jian was suddenly caught up in Donghun, but I did not know what to do with guilt. But "You thought you killed people? Did you do everything? So who's gonna be good to you more than four times? You're stupid, you're good to anyone. So I'll live with it. "

Nevertheless, Donghun thanked Jian, who was the only one to be on his side. "It's nothing. It's embarrassing, it's life ruined. I can live happily. I will not be broken. I will be happy. "Jian, who realized his heart, also cried, saying," I really wanted you to be happy. "

Dong-hoon then took Jian to visit Elf Princess Rane (Onara); asked for Jian, who had nowhere to go, and Elf Princess Rane was also welcomed. Jian told Elf Princess Rane, "I want to be born in this neighborhood when I am born again," and Donghoon, who was heading home at the same time, said, "Let's be happy." The two people who shared their hearts made the audience feel uncomfortable.

The 15th episode of "My uncle" was broadcast on the same day with an average of 5.8% and a maximum of 6.8%, ranking first in the same time zone of cable and general.