My Uncle' ends up on the love line

The love line between IU and Lee Sun Gyun, which was at the center of controversy in My Uncle, is a sign that it will eventually become a reality.On the afternoon of the 10th, TVNs tree drama My Uncle (director Kim Won-seok, playwright Park Hae-young) eventually hinted at the love line between IU and Lee Sun Gyun.On the show, Lee Jian (IU) left the office after his past criminal record of murder was released.On the other hand, Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) was appointed as Executive Director at the company and the relationship between the two was mixed.Donghun asked around to find Jian, but couldnt find her, when Jians call comes to the frustrated Donghun, who said, Im broken my cell phone.I think he called me, he said.Donghoon said, If you stop, you should say that you quit.Jian confessed his mind, saying, It was the first time, someone who did well more than four times, someone like me, someone I liked.Donghoon told me to call when my grandmother died, and Jian stopped calling with tears.Dong-hoon could not erase Jian from the head song afterward, and Dong-hoon looked anxious throughout, even though his wife, Yoon-hee (Lee Ji-ah), appeared at the event of the Executive Director celebration.The same goes for Jian, who secretly overheard Donghuns daily life with a wiretap planted on Donghuns mobile phone.Even if you look at this scene, Donghoon and Jians relationship in the play is romance anyway.The production team, which has been criticized for womens violence and romance that has been severely different from the beginning of the drama, has drawn the line that it is not romance, but I feel their breathtaking rational feelings.The age difference between Jian and Donghoon is 24 years old.Donghoon is drawn to the 40s who want to live in reality, and Jian is drawn to the cold 20s who have suffered various hardships since childhood.Dong-hoon meets Jian and is comforted by JianBut is it possible for a man in his 40s to find the meaning of life and be comforted by meeting a woman in his 20s? Is it possible for a woman in her 20s to set up a 40s-something man?The point My Uncle is oriented is endlessly ambiguous.It is bitter to think that My Uncle will remain a Korean type romance.

The love line between IU and Lee Sun Gyun, which was at the center of controversy in My Uncle', is a sign that it will eventually become a reality.

On the afternoon of the 10th, TVN's tree drama "My Uncle" (director Kim Won-seok, playwright Park Hae-young) eventually hinted at the love line between IU and Lee Sun Gyun.

On the show, Lee Jian (IU) left the office after his past criminal record of murder was released. On the other hand, Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) was appointed as Executive Director at the company and the relationship between the two was mixed.

Donghun asked around to find Jian, but couldn't find her, when Jian's call comes to the frustrated Donghun, who said, "I'm broken my cell phone. I think he called me," he said.

Donghoon said, "If you stop, you should say that you quit." Jian confessed his mind, saying, "It was the first time, someone who did well more than four times, someone like me, someone I liked." Donghoon told me to call when my grandmother died, and Jian stopped calling with tears.

Dong-hoon could not erase Jian from the head song afterward, and Dong-hoon looked anxious throughout, even though his wife, Yoon-hee (Lee Ji-ah), appeared at the event of the Executive Director celebration. The same goes for Jian, who secretly overheard Donghun's daily life with a wiretap planted on Donghun's mobile phone.

Even if you look at this scene, Donghoon and Jian's relationship in the play is romance anyway. The production team, which has been criticized for women's violence and romance that has been severely different from the beginning of the drama, has drawn the line that it is not romance, but I feel their breathtaking rational feelings.

The age difference between Jian and Donghoon is 24 years old. Donghoon is drawn to the 40s who want to live in reality, and Jian is drawn to the cold 20s who have suffered various hardships since childhood. Dong-hoon meets Jian and is comforted by Jian

But is it possible for a man in his 40s to find the meaning of life and be comforted by meeting a woman in his 20s? Is it possible for a woman in her 20s to set up a 40s-something man? The point "My Uncle" is oriented is endlessly ambiguous.

It is bitter to think that My Uncle' will remain a 'Korean type' romance.