'My Uncle' Oh Na-ra "I've been in love with Boy friend for 20 years"

Actor Oh Na-ra has revealed her relationship with Boy Friend, who has been dating for 20 years.Oh Na-ra recently filmed a photo shoot with the womens magazine Woman Sense.Oh Na-ra showed another charm from the TVN drama My Uncle through the public picture.Unlike the drama, which was an intense wave hair, natural hairstyle and makeup showed the actor Oh Na-ra, not Elf Princess Rane in the drama.In an interview with the photo shoot, Oh Na-ra told her 20 years of love story with Boy friend who has been dating since her early 20s.I can marry if I want to, but I do not think marriage is very meaningful in our relationship, he said.It is more important to have a dream and how to live together than marriage. Her Boy friend, who was stored on Oh Na-ras mobile phone under the name Tunna belly, also revealed her affection during the interview, sending text messages, worrying that Adami (Oh Na-ras nickname) was doing a good interview.Oh Na-ra, who has a break after My Uncle, said that he will carefully select the next work as Elf Princess Rane character was loved.Oh Na-ra added, I hope my uncle is not my life work. I hope I meet good works and continue to renew my life.Oh Na-ras interviews with the pictures can be found in the June issue of Woman Sense.Photo = Woman Sense

Actor Oh Na-ra has revealed her relationship with Boy friend, who has been dating for 20 years.

Oh Na-ra recently filmed a photo shoot with the women's magazine 'Woman Sense'.

Oh Na-ra showed another charm from the TVN drama 'My Uncle' through the public picture. Unlike the drama, which was an intense wave hair, natural hairstyle and makeup showed the actor Oh Na-ra, not Elf Princess Rane in the drama.

In an interview with the photo shoot, Oh Na-ra told her 20 years of love story with Boy friend who has been dating since her early 20s.

"I can marry if I want to, but I do not think marriage is very meaningful in our relationship," he said. It is more important to have a dream and how to live together than marriage. "

Her Boy friend, who was stored on Oh Na-ra's mobile phone under the name "Tunna belly," also revealed her affection during the interview, sending text messages, worrying that Adami (Oh Na-ra's nickname) was doing a good interview.

Oh Na-ra, who has a break after 'My Uncle', said that he will carefully select the next work as Elf Princess Rane character was loved.

Oh Na-ra added, "I hope 'my uncle' is not my life work. I hope I meet good works and continue to renew my life."

Oh Na-ra's interviews with the pictures can be found in the June issue of 'Woman Sense'.

Photo = Woman Sense