My uncle Oh Na-ra, 'Amazing while 40s Age Is Unbelievable'

Actor Oh Na-ra was interviewed at the office of Hapjeong-dong, Seoul.Meanwhile, Oh Na-ra revealed she has been dating Boy Friend for 20 years.In an interview with the womens magazine Woman Sense, she told her 20-year-old love story with Boy Friend, who she had been dating since her early 20s. I can get married if I want to.But I dont think marriage meant much to our relationship. Its a family, Cider.It is more important to dream what to do and how to live together than marriage.

Actor Oh Na-ra was interviewed at the office of Hapjeong-dong, Seoul.

Meanwhile, Oh Na-ra revealed she has been dating Boy friend for 20 years. In an interview with the women's magazine "Woman Sense", she told her 20-year-old love story with Boy friend, who she had been dating since her early 20s. "I can get married if I want to. But I don’t think marriAge meant much to our relationship. It’s a family, cider. It is more important to dream what to do and how to live together than marriAge. "