"My sister is the first in my heart for the rest of my life"...Junhee and Jina 'Bob sister' Jung Hae In and Son Ye-jin

It is a matter of courage to show a love that is likely to be in reality as a drama. It can create a solid consensus, but it can be easily ignored.There are many people who expect to see love in the drama by defeating all kinds of obstacles.The pretty sister who buys rice well (JTBC) was a controversial drama in that respect.At the beginning of the broadcast, the love of Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah caused the syndrome, but the relationship between the two failed to overcome external factors and the reaction was also divided.However, there is little disagreement about the acting of actors.Jung Hae In (30) and Son Ye-jin (36), who were perfectly Junhee and Jin-ah, met at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 24th.I think you can think of Jun-hee sitting here, Jung Hae In said, as Jun-hee often wore in the play, and he was 100 percent synchro rate.The writer or director did not make Junhee character with Jung Hae In in mind.The script was already complete before casting, and Ahn Pan-Seok PD did not know Actor Jung Hae In.Kim said, I did not know a person named Jung Hae In, but I was so sick that I could not see how someone who fits with Jun Hee.How much Jung Hae In and Junhee resemble? When she was young, she lost her mother and was abandoned by her father, Junhee became an early adult.I grew up in your grandparents hands because my parents were working together, and I grew up like an old man, looking after my seven-year-old brother. I have a similar attitude toward love.Jung Hae In is serious if Jun-hee is humorous and playful. Im not funny. My friends dont joke to me.Im not sure (laughing) that Im serious about. I like bare hands, walking, and cycling, and I think Im active, but Im doing it myself.The script for the piece was completed last October; Son Ye-jin finished the script and chose it.I wanted to do a real-life Drama, and I met Drama who would show me what I think of natural love, Son Ye-jin said.Drama vividly depicts love that would be possible for lovers in their 30s in the real space such as the front of the house, the subway, and the rooftop of the company.Jin-ahs attitude and choice, which show the troubles of love in a realistic way, were criticized. What about Son Ye-jins idea? I think its a Drama that shows Jin-ah growing mature.I saw Drama in the big frame of Jinas life than Melody. Especially after breaking up with Junhee, Jina was a shell for three years.I think he was living like everyone else, imitating others lives.Son Ye-jin solidified his status as Melloquin with this drama: Im showing you a variety of performances, and Ive found out again that youre especially fond of melodies.Jung Hae In gave a strong impression to the public in his first starring film, and it is said that Jun-hees success can be poisonous.However, considering that he made his debut in 2014 in his late 20s and showed stable performances in Drama Yes, I did, while you were asleep, and wise life, it is an actor who is more expected than concern.I think Junhee might be a tag, but I think thats a homework I need to work out.Ill do the Top Model every minute, and I hope many of you can see it.Hands, solidify meloquin status. Jung, you have a strong impression on the public.
It is a matter of courage to show a love that is likely to be in reality as a drama. It can create a solid consensus, but it can be easily ignored.There are many people who expect to see love in the drama by defeating all kinds of obstacles.The pretty sister who buys rice well (JTBC) was a controversial drama in that respect.At the beginning of the broadcast, the love of Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah caused the syndrome, but the relationship between the two failed to overcome external factors and the reaction was also divided.However, there is little disagreement about the acting of actors.Jung Hae In (30) and Son Ye-jin (36), who were perfectly Junhee and Jin-ah, met at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 24th.I think you can think of Jun-hee sitting here, Jung Hae In said, as Jun-hee often wore in the play, and he was 100 percent synchro rate.The writer or director did not make Junhee character with Jung Hae In in mind.The script was already complete before casting, and Ahn Pan-Seok PD did not know Actor Jung Hae In.Kim said, I did not know a person named Jung Hae In, but I was so sick that I could not see how someone who fits with Jun Hee.How much Jung Hae In and Junhee resemble? When she was young, she lost her mother and was abandoned by her father, Junhee became an early adult.I grew up in your grandparents hands because my parents were working together, and I grew up like an old man, looking after my seven-year-old brother. I have a similar attitude toward love.Jung Hae In is serious if Jun-hee is humorous and playful. Im not funny. My friends dont joke to me.Im not sure (laughing) that Im serious about. I like bare hands, walking, and cycling, and I think Im active, but Im doing it myself.The script for the piece was completed last October; Son Ye-jin finished the script and chose it.I wanted to do a real-life Drama, and I met Drama who would show me what I think of natural love, Son Ye-jin said.Drama vividly depicts love that would be possible for lovers in their 30s in the real space such as the front of the house, the subway, and the rooftop of the company.Jin-ahs attitude and choice, which show the troubles of love in a realistic way, were criticized. What about Son Ye-jins idea? I think its a Drama that shows Jin-ah growing mature.I saw Drama in the big frame of Jinas life than Melody. Especially after breaking up with Junhee, Jina was a shell for three years.I think he was living like everyone else, imitating others lives.Son Ye-jin solidified his status as Melloquin with this drama: Im showing you a variety of performances, and Ive found out again that youre especially fond of melodies.Jung Hae In gave a strong impression to the public in his first starring film, and it is said that Jun-hees success can be poisonous.However, considering that he made his debut in 2014 in his late 20s and showed stable performances in Drama Yes, I did, while you were asleep, and wise life, it is an actor who is more expected than concern.I think Junhee might be a tag, but I think thats a homework I need to work out.Ill do the Top Model every minute, and I hope many of you can see it.Hands, solidify meloquin status. Jung, you have a strong impression on the public.

It is a matter of courage to show a love that is likely to be in reality as a Drama. It can create a solid consensus, but it can be easily ignored. There are many people who expect to see love in the Drama by defeating all kinds of obstacles.

The pretty sister who buys rice well (JTBC) was a controversial Drama in that respect. At the beginning of the broadcast, the love of Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah caused the syndrome, but the relationship between the two failed to overcome external fActors and the reaction was also divided. However, there is little disagreement about the acting of Actors. Jung Hae In (30) and Son Ye-jin (36), who were perfectly Junhee and Jin-ah, met at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 24th.

“I think you can think of Jun-hee sitting here,” Jung Hae In said, as Jun-hee often wore in the play, “and he was 100 percent synchro rate.

The writer or director did not make Junhee character with Jung Hae In in mind. The script was already complete before casting, and Ahn Pan-seok PD did not know Actor Jung Hae In. Kim said, "I did not know a person named Jung Hae In, but I was so sick that I could not see how someone who fits with Jun Hee."

How much Jung Hae In and Junhee resemble? "When she was young, she lost her mother and was abandoned by her father, Junhee became an early adult. I grew up in your grandparents’ hands because my parents were working together, and I grew up like an old man, looking after my seven-year-old brother. I have a similar attitude toward love.”

Jung Hae In is serious if Jun-hee is humorous and playful. “I’m not funny. My friends don’t joke to me. I’m not sure (laughing) that I’m serious about. I like bare hands, walking, and cycling, and I think I’m active, but I’m doing it myself.”

The script for the piece was completed last October; Son Ye-jin finished the script and chose it. “I wanted to do a real-life Drama, and I met Drama who would show me what I think of natural love,” Son Ye-jin said. Drama vividly depicts love that would be possible for lovers in their 30s in the real space such as the front of the house, the subway, and the rooftop of the company.

Jin-ah’s attitude and choice, which show the troubles of love in a realistic way, were criticized. What about Son Ye-jin’s idea? “I think it’s a Drama that shows Jin-ah growing mature. I saw Drama in the big frame of Jina's life than Melody. Especially after breaking up with Junhee, Jina was a shell for three years. I think he was living like everyone else, imitating others’ lives.”

Son Ye-jin solidified his status as Melloquin with this Drama: “I’m showing you a variety of performances, and I’ve found out again that you’re especially fond of melodies.”

Jung Hae In gave a strong impression to the public in his first starring film, and it is said that Jun-hee's success can be poisonous. However, considering that he made his debut in 2014 in his late 20s and showed stable performances in Drama Yes, I did, while you were asleep, and wise life, it is an Actor who is more expected than concern. “I think Junhee might be a tag, but I think that’s a homework I need to work out. I’ll do the Top Model every minute, and I hope many of you can see it.”

Hands, solidify meloquin status. Jung, you have a strong impression on the public.