"Mr. Najer" Lee Sun Gyun, directed at IU, "Thank you, for being here."

On TVN My Uncle, which aired on the 9th, IU (Lee Ji-an), who sent a cheer message ahead of the interview of Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun), was portrayed.While driving in a taxi with his brothers, Park Dong-hoon received Ijians text: a message to watch the interview. Park glanced at it, but did not know it.Park Dong-hoon said, Thank you after seeing the message.Park said, Tell me thank you. Can you hear me? Do you two have a relationship?Park Dong-hoon said, I can breathe just because there is someone who supports me saying, Do not die, you are a good person while I want to die.But how do you say this in front of you? Park said, You can keep it alive, but you can do that. Park Dong-hoon said, Thank you.Im here for being here, and IU, who heard this, shed tears.

On TVN My Uncle, which aired on the 9th, IU (Lee Ji-an), who sent a cheer message ahead of the Interview of Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun), was portrayed.

While driving in a taxi with his brothers, Park Dong-hoon received Ijian's text: a message to watch the Interview. Park glanced at it, but did not know it. Park Dong-hoon said, "Thank you" after seeing the message.

Park said, “Tell me thank you. Can you hear me? Do you two have a relationship?”

Park Dong-hoon said, "I can breathe just because there is someone who supports me saying, 'Do not die, you are a good person' while I want to die. But how do you say this in front of you? "

Park said, “You can keep it alive, but you can do that.” Park Dong-hoon said, “Thank you.” I'm here for being here," and IU, who heard this, shed tears.