Luna, right?...the old-fashioned atmosphere

Luna posted two photos on her 21st day, saying, I love my sister Moy Yat on Sunday, when I was relieved that the bear came.In the photo, Luna poses in a dress with a green pattern.The netizens who came in contact with the photos commented on Princess, It is really beautiful, What is beautiful, It looks so good in green and It is so attractive and best.On the other hand, Luna played the role of Scarlet OHara with the sea, Kim Bo-kyung and Choi Ji-yi in the musical Gone with the Wind which started on the 18th.

Luna posted two photos on her 21st day, saying, "I love my sister Moy Yat on Sunday, when I was relieved that the bear came." In the photo, Luna poses in a dress with a green pattern.

The netizens who came in contact with the photos commented on "Princess", "It is really beautiful", "What is beautiful", "It looks so good in green" and "It is so attractive and best".

On the other hand, Luna played the role of 'Scarlet O'Hara' with the sea, Kim Bo-kyung and Choi Ji-yi in the musical 'Gone with the Wind' which started on the 18th.