'Lovely End King' Han Ji-min, Han Hye-yeon and playful Back Hug "I'm Your Belly"

Actor Han Ji-min reveals his playful routine with close stylist Han Hye-yeonHan Ji-min told his SNS on the 29th, I am your cicada.I posted a picture of your Choi Yong-soo with an article entitled I Like You (Im You Cicada, I Love Your Belly).The photo shows Han Ji-min, who is making a playful look with Han Hye-yeon as Back Hug.Han Ji-min seems to be touching Han Hye-yeons Choi Yong-soo like a few articles and Han Hye-yeon smiling brightly at such a joke of Han Ji-min seems to show the close relationship between the two.On the other hand, Han Ji-min has confirmed his appearance on TVNs new tree drama Knowing Wife scheduled to be broadcast in August.Photo: Han Ji-min Instagram

Actor Han Ji-min reveals his playful routine with close stylist Han Hye-yeon

Han Ji-min told his SNS on the 29th, "I am your cicada. I posted a picture of your Choi Yong-soo with an article entitled "I like you (I'm You Cicada, I Love Your Belly)".

The photo shows Han Ji-min, who is making a playful look with Han Hye-yeon as Back Hug.

Han Ji-min seems to be touching Han Hye-yeon's Choi Yong-soo like a few articles and Han Hye-yeon smiling brightly at such a joke of Han Ji-min seems to show the close relationship between the two.

On the other hand, Han Ji-min has confirmed his appearance on TVN's new tree Drama 'Knowing Wife' scheduled to be broadcast in August.

Photo: Han Ji-min Instagram