Lee Si-eon,"Wonning a reward! Way to Khao San Road after boarding party! Bangkok is so hot."

Actor Lee Si-eon has been told of his recent reward vacation in Thailand.Lee Si-eon wrote on his instagram on the 10th, Wonderful leave! After the shipboard party, Khao San Road!Bangkok is too hot. B team coaches who have suffered from a fan twist and Hancut # Lee Si-eon # Bangkok Love Live!!One, he posted a picture with the phrase.The cable channel tvN Love Live!, starring Lee Si-eon, recently ended and left the reward vacation on the 9th.Lee Si-eon says, Love Live!, I took the position of the 10th grade of the Hongil District, and I realistically portrayed the realistic affection I feel as a police officer and the responsibility I feel as a family leader.Lee Si-eon is appearing on MBCs I Live Alone.

Actor Lee Si-eon has been told of his recent reward vacation in Thailand.

Lee Si-eon wrote on his instagram on the 10th, "Wonderful leave! After the shipboard party, Khao San Road! Bangkok is too hot. B team coaches who have suffered from a fan twist and Hancut # Lee Si-eon # Bangkok Love Live!! "One," he posted a picture with the phrase.

The cable channel tvN 'Love Live!', starring Lee Si-eon, recently ended and left the reward vacation on the 9th.

Lee Si-eon says, 'Love Live! ', I took the position of the 10th grade of the Hongil District, and I realistically portrayed the realistic affection I feel as a police officer and the responsibility I feel as a family leader.

Lee Si-eon is appearing on MBC's 'I Live AlOne'.