Kim Jae Woo, why the child is 'ganghwang' "Curry is going to make a carp..."

Kim Jae Woo delivered the netizens Taemong.Kim Jae Woo said on the 22nd, When my wife first found out that she was pregnancy, many people sent me Taemong in a message.Some people dreamed that my couple had gone to his house, so I opened the microwave door to serve Curry to our couple, and there came a carp. Kim Jae Woo has been to India for a trip to Ana Torroja because his wife only cooks Curry.Kim Jae Woo laughed with a picture taken in India with the article.Earlier the day before, Kim Jae Woo said she would become a Father after five years of marriage: From tomorrow on, the path of Father.We tried, but it was like a gift from you. Taemyung was called Ganghwang. Its been 15 weeks, said my wifes pregnancy.

Kim Jae Woo delivered the netizen's Taemong.

Kim Jae Woo said on the 22nd, "When my wife first found out that she was pregnancy, many people sent me 'Taemong' in a message. Some people dreamed that my couple had gone to his house, so I opened the microwave door to serve Curry to our couple, and there came a carp. "

Kim Jae Woo has been to India for a trip to Ana Torroja because his wife only cooks Curry. Kim Jae Woo laughed with a picture taken in India with the article.

Earlier the day before, Kim Jae Woo said she would become a Father after five years of marriage: "From tomorrow on, the path of Father. We tried, but it was like a gift from you. Taemyung was called 'Ganghwang'. It's been 15 weeks, "said my wife's pregnancy.