'Kim Secretary' Pyo Ye-jin confirmed his appearance .. Park Min-young and Park Seo-joon 'breathing'

In the upcoming June, Pyo Ye-jin plays Kim Ji-ah, a new secretary who joined the famous group as the successor to Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) in Why is Kims Secretary?, which is scheduled to be broadcasted first. Kim Ji-ah is a fresh-bodied character that emits a happy virus. 1 As soon as the daily drama I hate you is finished, I continue my activities without resting on the TVN expectation Why is Kim Secretary?He has taken a picture of his eyes with his unique characters in KBS2 Laurel Suits, Ssam, My Way, and has become a stable star through I Love You.In his next film, Why is Kim Secretary?, he is curious about what color he will digest.On the other hand, Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon), a vice chairman of the Narcissist, who has everything from his power, face, and skills, but has been united with his own troubles, and Kim Mi-so, a secretary legend who has fully assisted him,

In the upcoming June, Pyo Ye-jin plays Kim Ji-ah, a new secretary who joined the famous group as the successor to Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) in "Why is Kim's Secretary?", which is scheduled to be broadcasted first. Kim Ji-ah is a fresh-bodied character that emits a happy virus. 1 As soon as the daily drama 'I hate you' is finished, I continue my activities without resting on the TVN expectation 'Why is Kim Secretary?' He has taken a picture of his eyes with his unique characters in KBS2 'Laurel Suits', 'Ssam, My Way', and has become a stable star through 'I Love You'. In his next film, "Why is Kim Secretary?", he is curious about what color he will digest. On the other hand, Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon), a vice chairman of the Narcissist, who has everything from his power, face, and skills, but has been united with his own troubles, and Kim Mi-so, a "secretary legend" who has fully assisted him,