"Kim's secretary" Park Seo-joon "was lacking in appearance, confident compared to the original"

Park Seo-joon talked about his character setting.On the afternoon of May 30, a production presentation of TVNs new tree Drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that (playplayplay by Jung Eun-young/directed by Park Joon-hwa/produced main factory studio dragon) was held at Amoris Hall in Time Square, Yeongdeungpo-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.On that day, Park Seo-joon talked about his character.He has everything from wealth, face, and skill, but he plays Lee Young-joon, vice chairman of Narcissist, who is united with his own love.Park Seo-joon said, It can be scarce when you see a face. Very handsome and cool.But I was confident that if I express Young Jun, my own Young Jun will come out.When the casting article came out about it, some fans who loved the original work said that they did not fit in, and some people said that they would fit well.There was a lot of reaction, he said.I cant help it for those who think it doesnt fit in once. I started and I had to see the end.I think it would be appreciated if you put down a little and watch my Acting. I was going to refer to the original costumes and haircuts this time, and in fact, I have only one suit I own, and Ive made almost all the suits.I think that many people can show such suit styling that they want to follow. On the other hand, Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young, and Lee Tae-hwan will appear in the work based on the popular web novel of the same name.The first broadcast on June 6 at 9:30 pm.Kim Ye-eun / Pyo Myeong-jung

Park Seo-joon talked about his character setting.

On the afternoon of May 30, a production presentation of TVN's new tree Drama 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that' (playplayplay by Jung Eun-young/directed by Park Joon-hwa/produced main factory studio dragon) was held at Amoris Hall in Time Square, Yeongdeungpo-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.

On that day, Park Seo-joon talked about his character. He has everything from wealth, face, and skill, but he plays Lee Young-joon, vice chairman of Narcissist, who is united with his own love.

Park Seo-joon said, “It can be scarce when you see a face. Very handsome and cool. But I was confident that if I express Young Jun, my own Young Jun will come out. When the casting article came out about it, some fans who loved the original work said that they did not fit in, and some people said that they would fit well. “There was a lot of reaction,” he said.

“I can’t help it for those who think it doesn’t fit in once. I started and I had to see the end. I think it would be appreciated if you put down a little and watch my Acting. "

“I was going to refer to the original costumes and haircuts this time, and in fact, I have only one suit I own, and I’ve made almost all the suits. I think that many people can show such suit styling that they want to follow. "

On the other hand, Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young, and Lee Tae-hwan will appear in the work based on the popular web novel of the same name. The first broadcast on June 6 at 9:30 pm.

Kim Ye-eun / Pyo Myeong-jung