Jung Yu-mi "Youn's Kitchen, Thankful Experience...Being Freer"

Wannabe, an actor and woman s trusting and watching, and charming star Jung Yu-mi covered the cover of the June issue of <Elle>.Jung Yu-mi, who performed his own suction performance in the drama Love Live!In this cover picture with <Elle>, she emanated modern beauty with chic hair style, red lip and Jewelry layering.In the interview that was conducted together, I was able to hear the impression of <Love Live!> End testimony and shooting.Jung Yu-mi, who felt the power of Noh Hee-kyung through the script, said, I wanted to express it as hard as you write.I already had a lot in the article, so I tried to get as close as possible as it was there. As a more friendly and popular star than ever through the popular entertainment <Youns Kitchen>, he asked the question of the difference from the previous one.I thought I didnt have to worry too much about what was being shown. I felt more comfortable in choosing a work or meeting someone.Pictures and interviews by actor Jung Yu-mi can be found in the June issue of <Elle> and on the <Elle> website (elle.co.kr).

'Wannabe', an actor and woman 's' trusting and watching', and charming star Jung Yu-mi covered the cover of the June issue of <Elle>.

Jung Yu-mi, who performed his own suction performance in the drama "Love Live!" In this cover picture with <Elle>, she emanated modern beauty with chic hair style, red lip and Jewelry layering.

In the interview that was conducted together, I was able to hear the impression of <Love Live!> End testimony and shooting. Jung Yu-mi, who felt the power of Noh Hee-kyung through the script, said, "I wanted to express it as hard as you write. I already had a lot in the article, so I tried to get as close as possible as it was there. " As a more friEndly and popular star than ever through the popular entertainment <Youn's Kitchen>, he asked the question of the difference from the previous one. I thought I didn’t have to worry too much about what was being shown. I felt more comfortable in choosing a work or meeting someone.

Pictures and interviews by actor Jung Yu-mi can be found in the June issue of <Elle> and on the <Elle> website (Elle.co.kr).