Bly Jung Yu-mi 'I've never seen you like this before.'

Attractive star Jung Yu-mi has covered the June issue of Elle.Jung Yu-mi, who performed his own suction performance in the drama Love Live!In this cover picture with <Elle>, she emanated modern beauty with chic hair style, red lip and Jewelry layering.This picture was with Tiffanys Tiffany T collection.In the interview that was conducted together, I was able to hear the impression of <Love Live!> End testimony and shooting.Jung Yu-mi, who felt the power of Noh Hee-kyung through the script, said, I wanted to express it as hard as you write.I have already tried to get as close as possible as I was there because there was already a lot in the article. As a more friendly and popular star than ever through the popular entertainment <Yoon Restaurant>, he asked the question of the difference from the previous one.I thought I wouldnt have to worry too much about what was shown. I feel more comfortable in choosing a work or meeting someone.Actor Jung Yu-mis pictures and interviews can be found in the June issue of <Elle> and on the <Elle> website.

Attractive star Jung Yu-mi has covered the June issue of Elle.

Jung Yu-mi, who performed his own suction performance in the drama "Love Live!" In this cover picture with <Elle>, she emanated modern beauty with chic hair style, red lip and Jewelry layering. This picture was with Tiffany's Tiffany T collection.

In the interview that was conducted together, I was able to hear the impression of <Love Live!> End testimony and shooting. Jung Yu-mi, who felt the power of Noh Hee-kyung through the script, said, "I wanted to express it as hard as you write. I have already tried to get as close as possible as I was there because there was already a lot in the article. " As a more friEndly and popular star than ever through the popular entertainment <Yoon Restaurant>, he asked the question of the difference from the previous one. I thought I wouldn’t have to worry too much about what was shown. I feel more comfortable in choosing a work or meeting someone.

Actor Jung Yu-mi's pictures and interviews can be found in the June issue of <Elle> and on the <Elle> website.