Jung Hae In "Son Ye-jin and the Real Couple? Human Respect"

Actor Jung Hae In, 30, stood tall as Top-trend younger and younger through the JTBC gilt play Bob-savvy Sister (hereinafter referred to as Pretty Sister).I divided myself into Seo Jun-hee who falls in love with my sister Son Ye-jin (Yoon Jin-ah), who I know, and expressed realistically the situation and feelings of the loved one and the changing man.Although this film has become a top-trend, Jung Hae In is not a star who appeared suddenly. He has grown up a little since his small role.I had a good breath with Son Ye-jin, and it was said that it was not a real couple. I think I really should have a high five with Yejin.(Laughing) I think thats because I was immersed and showed a good performance. If human respect is ahead, smoke breathing will come out well.Rather than expressing I fell in love with Jina, I respected Yejins sister humanly and I was also respected. It felt like skin. It seems to come out naturally.- I have ever had this love. I dont think so yet. I learned to love like this. I respected the other person and thought men and women should have a lot of conversation.You have to know the other persons mind to reduce the deviation of misunderstandings because you think differently. You can not know it by looking at your eyes. - What kind of work will Pretty Sister be Memory? Its my first really grateful lead. I heard that the first drama is a lifetime memory.I prefer to play. I wonder. If love is based, it doesnt seem important whether its older or younger.I like a broken and true person who says everything to be quiet and quiet. I like a person who is more unadorned and dirty than a brilliant person.(Laughing) I like people who are honest with their self-feeling expressions; I hate them if they dont like it rather than say its okay while hiding it, and I have the courage to express it as good if its good.I wanted to be a real actor rather than a star. Did that change my mind? There is no change in the past and now.Some people think that it came out suddenly because it became a memory only with a good work, and I want to be an actor who has constant affection for acting in the past and now and is recognized as acting. - To some extent I reached my first thought. It was my goal to spend Haru Haru happily.When I work or when I do not, when I play with my friends while having a drink, I use my precious Haru happily to close my eyes comfortably when I sleep. What is the standard of happiness? You can lower yourself. If you lower your perspective and vision a little, you will be very happy.When you appreciate the trivial happiness that everyday life gives you, you feel comfortable, and you feel less stressed and good for your health.- I was not happy. I enlisted at the age of twenty-one. I went to the army with joy.I was really tired of trying to be happy, and I felt a lot weaker myself, but over time, my class was getting higher and I could enjoy more.Then I felt like, Youre passing by in the end!- Dasan Jeong Yak-yong is a direct 6th generation son. I honestly did not know when I was a child, but I think I should work with responsibility and burden as I get older.Whenever you talk about your teacher, he is so great that I feel burdened. I try to think of it as a good burden.Jeong Yak-yong thinks of someone as: I know someone who sings well, tries and has an artistic temperament, who is a great scholar of the Joseon Dynasty.So is science, and there is a lot to be done, but the act I do can not even get to his accomplishments, so it is more burdensome.

Actor Jung Hae In, 30, stood tall as "Top-trend younger and younger" through the JTBC gilt play "Bob-savvy Sister" (hereinafter referred to as "Pretty Sister"). I divided myself into Seo Jun-hee who falls in love with my sister Son Ye-jin (Yoon Jin-ah), who I know, and expressed realistically the situation and feelings of the loved one and the changing man. Although this film has become a Top-trend, Jung Hae In is not a star who appeared suddenly. He has grown up a little since his small role.

I had a good breath with Son Ye-jin, and it was said that it was not a real Couple. "I think I really should have a high five with Yejin. (Laughing) I think that's because I was immersed and showed a good performance. If human respect is ahead, smoke breathing will come out well. Rather than expressing "I fell in love with Jina," I respected Yejin's sister humanly and I was also respected. It felt like skin. It seems to come out naturally."

- I have ever had this love. "I don't think so yet. I learned to love like this. I respected the other person and thought men and women should have a lot of conversation. You have to know the other person's mind to reduce the deviation of misunderstandings because you think differently. You can not know it by looking at your eyes. "

- What kind of work will "Pretty Sister" be Memory? "It's my first really grateful lead. I heard that the first drama is a lifetime Memory.

I prefer to play. I wonder. "If love is based, it doesn't seem important whether it's older or younger. I like a broken and true person who says everything to be quiet and quiet. I like a person who is more unadorned and dirty than a brilliant person. (Laughing) I like people who are honest with their self-feeling expressions; I hate them if they don't like it rather than say it's okay while hiding it, and I have the courage to express it as good if it's good."

I wanted to be a real Actor rather than a star. Did that change my mind? "There is no change in the past and now. Some people think that it came out suddenly because it became a Memory only with a good work, and I want to be an Actor who has constant affection for acting in the past and now and is recognized as acting. "

- To some extent I reached my first thought. "It was my goal to spend Haru Haru happily. When I work or when I do not, when I play with my friends while having a drink, I use my precious Haru happily to close my eyes comfortably when I sleep. "

What is the standard of happiness? "You can lower yourself. If you lower your perspective and vision a little, you will be very happy. When you appreciate the trivial happiness that everyday life gives you, you feel comfortable, and you feel less stressed and good for your health."

- I was not happy. "I enlisted at the age of twenty-one. I went to the army with joy. I was really tired of trying to be happy, and I felt a lot weaker myself, but over time, my class was getting higher and I could enjoy more. Then I felt like, 'You're passing by in the end!'"

- Dasan Jeong Yak-yong is a direct 6th generation son. "I honestly did not know when I was a child, but I think I should work with responsibility and burden as I get older. Whenever you talk about your teacher, he is so great that I feel burdened. I try to think of it as a good burden.

Jeong Yak-yong thinks of someone as: "I know someone who sings well, tries and has an artistic temperament, who is a great scholar of the Joseon Dynasty. So is science, and there is a lot to be done, but the act I do can not even get to his accomplishments, so it is more burdensome."