Jung Hae In "Baeksang Arts Awards Group photo, resting nervous mistake" (Interview)

Actor Jung Hae In opened up about the Baeksang Arts Awards group photo, which was controversial due to the selection of the place.He said he made a mistake because he was so nervous after winning the popular award.On this day, Jung Hae In said, I think it has been nearly a month since the Awards have been around.I was so overly rewarded and I was the first to have such big awards, he said, after winning the popular award at the time.I kept mind control to keep myself from being nervous, but I was extremely nervous, he said.Jung Hae In apologized, saying, The controversy at the time seemed to have been caused by his inexperience. I should have looked around and cared, but I think there are many things I missed because I lacked.I thought I should look around and be careful in any future, he added.Jung Hae In is trying not to be attracted to the popularity of the present, although she has been ranked as a top star by earning the nickname of the peoples younger sister with her beautiful sister who buys rice well.I think popularity is like a beer bubble, and if you shake it too much, it will be easy to lose your center, he said. Im just trying to feel half the feelings I feel now.Jung Hae In played Seo Jun-hee, a younger boyfriend of his sisters friend Yoon Jin-a (Son Ye-jin), in Beautiful Sister Who Lives Well, and received favorable reviews for her appearance and outstanding acting skills.He has been resting since the end of his work on the 19th and is choosing his next work. I want to show my performance as soon as possible.

Actor Jung Hae In opened up about the Baeksang Arts Awards Group photo, which was controversial due to the selection of the place. He said he made a mistake because he was so nervous after winning the popular award.

On this day, Jung Hae In said, "I think it has been nearly a month since the Awards have been around." “I was so overly rewarded and I was the first to have such big Awards,” he said, after winning the popular award at the time. “I kept mind control to keep myself from being nervous, but I was extremely nervous,” he said.

Jung Hae In apologized, saying, “The controversy at the time seemed to have been caused by his inexperience.” “I should have looked around and cared, but I think there are many things I missed because I lacked.” “I thought I should look around and be careful in any future,” he added.

Jung Hae In is trying not to be attracted to the popularity of the present, although she has been ranked as a top star by earning the nickname of 'the people's younger sister' with her 'beautiful sister who buys rice well'. “I think popularity is like a beer bubble, and if you shake it too much, it will be easy to lose your center,” he said. “I’m just trying to feel half the feelings I feel now.”

Jung Hae In played Seo Jun-hee, a younger boyfriend of his sister's friend Yoon Jin-a (Son Ye-jin), in Beautiful Sister Who Lives Well, and received favorable reviews for her appearance and outstanding acting skills. He has been resting since the end of his work on the 19th and is choosing his next work. "I want to show my performance as soon as possible."