Jo Seung-woo "'I'm feeling most comfortable"

Won the best acting award of actor Jo Seung-woo No circle objections.In caseThe 54th Baeksang Arts Awards was held at COEX D Hall in Seoul on the third day.Using the award ceremony of this day, the flow of popular culture over the past year was read at a glance.The target tvN Secret Forest and the movie 1987, 29 people (teams) including the TV division totaling 14 pieces, the movie division 11 pieces, the star century popularity award, the bazaar icon prize and others enjoyed the glitter of the white elephant.Jo Seung-woo took over the role of tree of Sulfur City, a loneliness test that does not feel emotion in Secret Forest.Instead of reading empathic ability, smoke overwhelming with intelligent judgment maximized.It was a feeling-like line that was tasteless and dry different from what we had previously stood up with a feeling of emotion and expression of emotions.While Jo Seung-woo performed a performance that no one can do, the modifier Jo Seung-woo followed and showed correctly why Jo Seung-woo is a believing actor.Jo Seung - woo met behind the scenes did not leave laughter from his mouth.The figure seems to be like a child from the view that it is possible to receive an award.We will talk about the stage and reveal the winning feeling. - What is Secret Forest in Jo Seung-woo?It was a time to conflict as we go into the world as an actor before receiving the script.I also did a lot of performances too.Since 1999 I have worked except for military life.I felt like a certain moment when I thought that I can keep an actor, while I was enjoying acting actor before.In the stage too, there was a doubt that made the idea of ​​extremely nagetoda, and I thought that it would be a big money to spend the audience thought.There was a time when I thought that I was going to rest until more passion burned.He took over the inspector who lost feelings himself / herself, Where is my life and where is my life? I was worried.I waited and photographed.Looking at the site making, you strike brightly and hit a lot of mischiefs.It is a work that prepared a chance to be able to have love for drama work, acting work again.Many people who have been running regularly ever have been challenging and rewarding.Im happier than I received over here, the first time I saw Ryu Jun-yeol and Park Seo-Joon running right.I asked other acquaintances, other actors, that story is the best feeling.
Won the best acting award of actor Jo Seung-woo No circle objections.In caseThe 54th Baeksang Arts Awards was held at COEX D Hall in Seoul on the third day.Using the award ceremony of this day, the flow of popular culture over the past year was read at a glance.The target tvN Secret Forest and the movie 1987, 29 people (teams) including the TV division totaling 14 pieces, the movie division 11 pieces, the star century popularity award, the bazaar icon prize and others enjoyed the glitter of the white elephant.Jo Seung-woo took over the role of tree of Sulfur City, a loneliness test that does not feel emotion in Secret Forest.Instead of reading empathic ability, smoke overwhelming with intelligent judgment maximized.It was a feeling-like line that was tasteless and dry different from what we had previously stood up with a feeling of emotion and expression of emotions.While Jo Seung-woo performed a performance that no one can do, the modifier Jo Seung-woo followed and showed correctly why Jo Seung-woo is a believing actor.Jo Seung - woo met behind the scenes did not leave laughter from his mouth.The figure seems to be like a child from the view that it is possible to receive an award.We will talk about the stage and reveal the winning feeling. - What is Secret Forest in Jo Seung-woo?It was a time to conflict as we go into the world as an actor before receiving the script.I also did a lot of performances too.Since 1999 I have worked except for military life.I felt like a certain moment when I thought that I can keep an actor, while I was enjoying acting actor before.In the stage too, there was a doubt that made the idea of ​​extremely nagetoda, and I thought that it would be a big money to spend the audience thought.There was a time when I thought that I was going to rest until more passion burned.He took over the inspector who lost feelings himself / herself, Where is my life and where is my life? I was worried.I waited and photographed.Looking at the site making, you strike brightly and hit a lot of mischiefs.It is a work that prepared a chance to be able to have love for drama work, acting work again.Many people who have been running regularly ever have been challenging and rewarding.Im happier than I received over here, the first time I saw Ryu Jun-yeol and Park Seo-Joon running right.I asked other acquaintances, other actors, that story is the best feeling.

Won the best acting award of actor Jo Seung-woo No circle objections.

In case



The 54th Baeksang Arts Awards was held at COEX D Hall in Seoul on the third day.

Using the award ceremony of this day, the flow of popular culture over the past year was read at a glance.





The target tvN "Secret Forest" and the movie "1987", 29 people (teams) including the TV division totaling 14 pieces, the movie division 11 pieces, the star century popularity award, the bazaar icon prize and others enjoyed the glitter of the white elephant.





Jo Seung-woo took over the role of tree of Sulfur City, a loneliness test that does not feel emotion in "Secret Forest".

Instead of reading empathic ability, smoke overwhelming with intelligent judgment maximized.

It was a feeling-like line that was "tasteless and dry" different from what we had previously stood up with a feeling of emotion and expression of emotions.

While Jo Seung-woo performed a performance that no one can do, the modifier "Jo Seung-woo" followed and showed correctly why Jo Seung-woo is "a believing actor".





Jo Seung - woo met behind the scenes did not leave laughter from his mouth.

The figure seems to be like a child from the view that it is possible to receive an award.

We will talk about the stage and reveal the winning feeling.

 - What is "Secret Forest" in Jo Seung-woo?

"It was a time to conflict as we go into the world as an actor before receiving the script.

I also did a lot of performances too.

Since 1999 I have worked except for military life.

I felt like a certain moment when I thought that "I can keep an actor", while I was enjoying acting actor before.

In the stage too, there was a doubt that made the idea of ​​"extremely nagetoda", and "I thought that it would be a big money to spend the audience" thought.

There was a time when I thought that I was going to rest until more passion burned.

He took over the inspector who lost feelings himself / herself, "Where is my life and where is my life?" I was worried.

I waited and photographed.

Looking at the site making, you strike brightly and hit a lot of mischiefs.

It is a work that prepared a chance to be able to have love for drama work, acting work again.

Many people who have been running regularly ever have been challenging and rewarding.

I'm happier than I received over here, the first time I saw Ryu Jun-yeol and Park Seo-Joon running right.

I asked other acquaintances, other actors, that story is the best feeling.

"