Jin "Please be interested in Korean culture," Suga and Jay Hop "Thanks to fan club 'Ami'"

BTS Ji Min said on the 28th that Billboards first Billboards 200 report, There are some unbelievable things happening in succession.I can not believe that I made a comeback at the Billboards Music Awards stage, but I am surprised and surprised to be in the top spot on the Billboards 200.  I am grateful to the fans who cheered and loved us.I want to say thank you to the members, too.Jin gave meaning to the album Honor because it is the first album in Korean and expressed thank you to fans around the world, saying, I hope that more people will be interested in BTS and Korean culture.Suga, Jay Hop, and V also expressed deep gratitude to the fan club Ami.Those who said, I am glad that my dream is fulfilled and Honor seem to have won the Billboards 200 with wings thanks to Armie.I cant predict how far youll be flying, and I promise Ill be a BTS that is really good for Thanks You and Ami.In addition, BTS has revealed its willingness to be tied up for another goal, not being intoxicated by the current joy.I will go to a bigger dream by working harder and harder without any hesitation, even though I feel burdened by good things to the Billboards chart following the Billboards Music Awards, Jung said.Im very happy with my members today and will focus on my album work and music activities again tomorrow, RM said. Ill be a better BTS.Billboards said in a column on the 28th that BTS topped the Billboards 200 chart with its new album Love Yourself Before - Tier.

BTS Ji Min said on the 28th that Billboards' first Billboards 200 report, "There are some unbelievable things happening in succession. I can not believe that I made a comeback at the Billboards Music Awards stage, but I am surprised and surprised to be in the top spot on the Billboards 200. "" I am grateful to the fans who cheered and loved us. I want to say Thank You to the members, too.” Jin gave meaning to the album "Honor because it is the first album in Korean" and expressed Thank You to fans around the world, saying, "I hope that more people will be interested in BTS and Korean culture."

Suga, Jay Hop, and V also expressed deep gratitude to the fan club 'Ami'. Those who said, "I am glad that my dream is fulfilled and Honor" seem to have won the Billboards 200 with wings thanks to Armie. I can’t predict how far you’ll be flying, and I promise I’ll be a BTS that is really good for Thanks You and Ami.”

In addition, BTS has revealed its willingness to be tied up for another goal, not being intoxicated by the current joy.

“I will go to a bigger dream by working harder and harder without any hesitation, even though I feel burdened by good things to the Billboards chart following the Billboards Music Awards,” Jung said. “I’m very happy with my members today and will focus on my album work and music activities again tomorrow,” RM said. “I’ll be a better BTS.”

Billboards said in a column on the 28th that BTS topped the Billboards 200 chart with its new album Love Yourself Before - Tier.