'Radio show' Park Myung-soo "Proud BTS, I'll do better" regret

I regret that Park did not do well for BTS.DJ Park Myung-soo revealed his memories of BTS at KBS Cool FM Radio show broadcasted on the morning of 31st.The last song of the day was Fake Love by BTS, and Park said of BTS, I met him in the bathroom three years ago. What are you guys? And he said, Its bulletproof.Who is bulletproof? I did it, but I will do it better. It is a proud song of our bulletproof, he said.

I regret that Park did not do well for BTS.

DJ Park Myung-soo revealed his memories of BTS at KBS Cool FM 'Radio show' broadcasted on the morning of 31st.

The last song of the day was "Fake Love" by BTS, and Park said of BTS, "I met him in the bathroom three years ago. "What are you guys?" And he said, "It's bulletproof." "Who is bulletproof?" I did it, but I will do it better. "

"It is a proud song of our bulletproof," he said.