"IU, call me...my uncle" Lee Sun Gyun, his eyes were out

My uncle Lee Sun Gyun played an intense act that overwhelmed me with his eyes.In the 14th episode of the TVN tree drama My Uncle (playplayed by Park Hae-young/directed by Kim Won-seok) broadcast on the 10th, Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) was shown to learn about Lee Ji-euns Wiretapping.Park Dong-hoon could not hide his concern when Ijian disappeared.That night, Ijian called Park Dong-hoon on a pay phone and told Park Dong-hoon, who is angry that he should stop and tell him that he will quit. If you stop, will you do a farewell party for the child who killed a person?I hope you will disappear as soon as possible because you are afraid. It does not matter. It is not once or twice. It was the first time. Someone whos been good four times. Someone like me. Someone I liked. I dont care if Im born again.I can be born again, said Park Dong-hoon, who gave Park Dong-hoon a heartfelt gratitude. Park Dong-hoon said to Lee Ji-an, Is it a good greeting when I meet you?Call me when your grandmother dies. Since then, Park Dong-hoon has become a managing director and his family and neighborhood people have all been happy as their own.Park Dong-hoon, however, continued to feel Ijian, and then Park Sang-moo (Jung Hae-gyun) learned about Lee Ji-ans Wiretapping.Park Dong-hoon, who also learned that there was a deal between Lee Ji-an and Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min).The first time he visited Do Jun-young, he asked, What did you do with him? He started first, You picked up such a bitch, I was dirty, Did you cheat on me?You guys? he said, punching Do Jun-young, who provokes him.And at the end of the broadcast, Park Dong-hoon said to his cell phone, Ijian, give me a phone, making me wonder about the next episode.Lee Sun Gyun was impressed by the deep-eyed Acting of Park Dong-hoons feelings, such as how he was saddened by Ijian, shocked by the fact of Wiretapping, and angry at Do Jun-young.Park Dong-hoons heart was conveyed only by the expression on the screen that he did not speak.Moreover, My Uncle is heading to the last peak story as Park Dong-hoon becomes managing director and finds out Ijians Wiretapping fact.In the story that is gradually rising, Lee Sun Gyun is showing a lot of expectation for the future performance and Park Dong-hoons sentiment line.Capture the broadcast screen of My Uncle.

'My uncle' Lee Sun Gyun played an intense act that overwhelmed me with his eyes.

In the 14th episode of the TVN tree drama "My Uncle" (playplayed by Park Hae-young/directed by Kim Won-seok) broadcast on the 10th, Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) was shown to learn about Lee Ji-eun's Wiretapping.

Park Dong-hoon could not hide his concern when Ijian disappeared. That night, Ijian called Park Dong-hoon on a pay phone and told Park Dong-hoon, who is angry that he should "stop and tell him that he will quit." "If you stop, will you do a farewell party for the child who killed a person? I hope you will disappear as soon as possible because you are afraid. It does not matter. It is not once or twice. "

"It was the first time. Someone who's been good four times. Someone like me. Someone I liked. I don't care if I'm born again. I can be born again, "said Park Dong-hoon, who gave Park Dong-hoon a heartfelt gratitude. Park Dong-hoon said to Lee Ji-an, "Is it a good greeting when I meet you?" Call me when your grandmother dies. "

Since then, Park Dong-hoon has become a managing director and his family and neighborhood people have all been happy as their own. Park Dong-hoon, however, continued to feel Ijian, and then Park Sang-moo (Jung Hae-gyun) learned about Lee Ji-an's Wiretapping.

Park Dong-hoon, who also learned that there was a deal between Lee Ji-an and Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min). The first time he visited Do Jun-young, he asked, "What did you do with him?" "He started first," "You picked up such a bitch, I was dirty," "Did you cheat on me? You guys?" he said, punching Do Jun-young, who provokes him.

And at the end of the broadcast, Park Dong-hoon said to his cell phone, "Ijian, give me a phone," making me wonder about the next episode.

Lee Sun Gyun was impressed by the deep-eyed Acting of Park Dong-hoon's feelings, such as how he was saddened by Ijian, shocked by the fact of Wiretapping, and angry at Do Jun-young. Park Dong-hoon's heart was conveyed only by the expression on the screen that he did not speak.

Moreover, 'My Uncle' is heading to the last peak story as Park Dong-hoon becomes managing director and finds out Ijian's Wiretapping fact. In the story that is gradually rising, Lee Sun Gyun is showing a lot of expectation for the future performance and Park Dong-hoon's sentiment line.

Capture the broadcast screen of "My Uncle."