'I Live AlOne' Park Na-rae, best Friend Bryder Shower (feat. Bucksey Sisters) 'Have a Friendship, an impressive event'

I Live Alone Park Na-rae made a Wedding Dress for his 17th best friend and admired it.In MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the 18th, Henry Lau preparing to shoot the Chinese historical drama and Park Na-rae, who is YG Entertainment for the 17th year, got on the air.On this day, the Rainbow Ones watched the morning routine of 3rd Henry Lau and were surprised to see his changed arm muscles.It turns out that Henry Lau was cast as a king in Chinas historical martial arts film and was managing his body. Henry Lau spent a busy life learning not only Chinese ambassador but also body care and martial arts.He stretched in the morning and immediately grabbed his emotions and burned his passion for acting.Henry Lau, who turns out to be I can only listen to and speak Chinese, said Confessions, I write the Chinese ambassador in English.I can do this so that I can act. He said that he wrote a script for 20 ~ 30 hours.Henry Lau then visited the gym and received martial arts guidance from the director.He said formal martial arts training started in China and quickly acquired hardship training such as wire.Henry Lau has also shown his skills learned from Jun Hyun-moo in the studio.On the other hand, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah appeared as an advisor to Henry Laus historical drama.Henry Lau said, I know Im Yoon-ah from the time of the baby.Im Yoon-ah then asked me to show me one of the acting I want to show you, and Henry Lau said, Think of China version of the Gladiator.When someone like an instructor comes out and says, Who ate my water, I say, I ate it, and kick the knife that the other person was holding, he explained.Henry Lau showed his acting after the explanation, but he spoke in a Yanbian dialect and eventually laughed. Im Yoon-ah said, You can concentrate on acting.Im thinking too much, and Id just like to act with the characters mind that Ill work hard for my colleague.Im Yoon-ah added, There is a system of dubbing in standard language. Show your emotions with your expression. Henry Lau has to postpone it.Im Yoon-ah gave Henry Lau a customized advice, saying, It would be better to do such a good job when you ride than to ride a horse.He said, It is hot because I wear a lot of clothes. Take a mini fan. He carefully said, I do not think it is better to be stressed.Henry Lau said, I am like a mother, in the delicate consideration of Im Yoon-ah.I was very helpful, he said, expressing his gratitude and warmly.In the meantime, Park Na-rae was pictured YG Entertainment with a hand-made Bridal shower (a party the bride enjoys with her pre-wedding friends) ahead of her 17-year-old best friends marriage.Park Na-rae attracted attention by moving his camera, makeup kit, costume, and both hands and shoulders with his hands and shoulders.My best friend was Park Na-rae and high school alumni who were formed as Buggie Sisters.In particular, Park Na-rae showed off his extraordinary friendship for Friend, taking responsibility for direct costumes, props and shooting.He took care of the Wedding Dress production to snapshots and impressed the new bride.When the main character Friend appeared, Park Na-rae showed tears, and Ishian and Kian84 laughed at the reversal with an expression that they could not understand.Park Na-rae added, I think Ill cry when the former president and Sister get married.But Park Na-rae cried in the clothes and bags of the main character Friend and laughed and laughed, What if I came back with a backpack today when I said I was going to have a party?Take off the Cheongkaba, he said, turning the atmosphere around.Park Na-rae said that all the friends were married and left alone as singles, saying, It became complicated and subtle somehow.Park Na-rae and his best friends took friendship shots in various poses together and went back to high school girls 18 years ago and enjoyed the party with a loud story.But Park Na-raes event wasnt the end here.He visited several Celebs and designer Sarahs shop for a simple ceremony, and showed his passion for dress advice.The main character of the wedding shoot was wearing a Wedding Dress made by Park Na-rae and said, I was really impressed because it was my only one who made me a good friend.It was not over here.Park Na-rae told Friends that the Feelings I do are like picnic Feelings, referring to the wedding concept of the American drama Sex and the City, and all went to the ball One in dresses and made their own friendship and memories.Park Na-rae also called the prospective groom and surprised the bride and laughed.

'I Live AlOne' Park Na-rae made a Wedding Dress for his 17th best Friend and admired it.

In MBC 'I Live AlOne' broadcast on the 18th, Henry Lau preparing to shoot the Chinese historical drama and Park Na-rae, who is YG Entertainment for the 17th year, got on the air.

On this day, the Rainbow Ones watched the morning routine of 3rd Henry Lau and were surprised to see his changed arm muscles. It turns out that Henry Lau was cast as a king in China's historical martial arts film and was managing his body. Henry Lau spent a busy life learning not only Chinese ambassador but also body care and martial arts. He stretched in the morning and immediately grabbed his emotions and burned his passion for acting.

Henry Lau, who turns out to be “I can only listen to and speak Chinese,” said Confessions, “I write the Chinese ambassador in English. I can do this so that I can act. "He said that he wrote a script for 20 ~ 30 hours.

Henry Lau then visited the gym and received martial arts guidance from the director. He said formal martial arts training started in China and quickly acquired hardship training such as wire. Henry Lau has also shown his skills learned from Jun Hyun-moo in the studio.

On the other hand, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah appeared as an advisor to Henry Lau's historical drama. Henry Lau said, "I know Im Yoon-ah from the time of the baby." Im Yoon-ah then asked me to "show me One of the acting I want to show you," and Henry Lau said, "Think of China version of the Gladiator. “When someOne like an instructor comes out and says, ‘Who ate my water,’ I say, ‘I ate it,’ and kick the knife that the other person was holding,” he explained.

Henry Lau showed his acting after the explanation, but he spoke in a Yanbian dialect and eventually laughed. Im Yoon-ah said, "You can concentrate on acting. I’m thinking too much, and I’d just like to act with the character’s mind that I’ll work hard for my colleague.” Im Yoon-ah added, "There is a system of dubbing in standard language. Show your emotions with your expression." Henry Lau has to postpOne it.

Im Yoon-ah gave Henry Lau a customized advice, saying, "It would be better to do such a good job when you ride than to ride a horse." He said, "It is hot because I wear a lot of clothes. Take a mini fan." He carefully said, "I do not think it is better to be stressed. Henry Lau said, "I am like a mother," in the delicate consideration of Im Yoon-ah. “I was very helpful,” he said, expressing his gratitude and warmly.

In the meantime, Park Na-rae was pictured YG Entertainment with a hand-made Bridal shower (a Party the bride enjoys with her pre-wedding Friends) ahead of her 17-year-old best Friend's marriage. Park Na-rae attracted attention by moving his camera, makeup kit, costume, and both hands and shoulders with his hands and shoulders. My best Friend was Park Na-rae and high school alumni who were formed as 'Buggie Sisters'.

In particular, Park Na-rae showed off his extraordinary Friendship for Friend, taking responsibility for direct costumes, props and shooting. He took care of the Wedding Dress production to snapshots and impressed the new bride. When the main character Friend appeared, Park Na-rae showed tears, and Ishian and Kian84 laughed at the reversal with an expression that they could not understand. Park Na-rae added, “I think I’ll cry when the former president and Sister get married.”

But Park Na-rae cried in the clothes and bags of the main character Friend and laughed and laughed, "What if I came back with a backpack today when I said I was going to have a Party? Take off the Cheongkaba, "he said, turning the atmosphere around. Park Na-rae said that all the Friends were married and left alOne as singles, saying, "It became complicated and subtle somehow."

Park Na-rae and his best Friends took Friendship shots in various poses together and went back to high school girls 18 years ago and enjoyed the Party with a loud story. But Park Na-rae's event wasn't the end here. He visited several Celebs and designer Sarah's shop for a simple ceremony, and showed his passion for dress advice.

The main character of the wedding shoot was wearing a Wedding Dress made by Park Na-rae and said, "I was really impressed because it was my only One who made me a good Friend." It was not over here. Park Na-rae told Friends that "the Feelings I do are like picnic Feelings," referring to the wedding concept of the American drama "Sex and the City," and all went to the ball One in dresses and made their own Friendship and memories. Park Na-rae also called the prospective groom and surprised the bride and laughed.