"I'm nervous..."Suits" Park Hyung-sik Ko Sung-hee, Loveline Radical

Suits Park Hyung-sik, Ko Sung-hees love line is on the brink after mock courtIn KBS2 Suits, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) revealed his mind toward Park Hyung-sik.Earlier, Ko Yeon-woo faced Seo-byun (Lee Tae-sun) in a mock court watched by everyone in Gang & Ham.Ko was performing with his extraordinary brain and genius, but he was defeated with a mock court victory to protect Ji-na Kim.Ji-na Kim, who was drinking alone with Ko Yeon-woo, told her about her test trauma by comparing it to a rabbit who lives on the moon. She wanted to be a lawyer, but she could not do it because of test phobia.The story was brought out by Friend Se-hee (Lee Si-won) of Ko Yeon-woo in court, and the feelings of Ji-na Kim became intense.After the mock court, Ko Yeon-woo, who visited Ji-na Kim, apologized, Im sorry, I had only the idea of ​​a sudden victory.Id like to say, I care a lot, I care a lawyer, I dont know why, but I keep getting angry, and Im nervous, Ji-na Kim confessed.Ji-na Kim asked, I know I can not, but it is a secret that we only knew. Did you tell the friend about the rabbit?I do not know how I became a genius who turned Kim Joo-im upside down. Ko was struggling to adapt to the law firm early on because he was pretending to be a fake lawyer.The reason why Ko gave up a very important mock court victory also came from the heart for Ji-na Kim.In the original Meade of the same name, Suits, Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams Boone) and Rachel Weisz Jane (Megan Markley Boone) develop into lovers.Beyond the middle of the season, the romance between Mike and Rachel Weisz is focused.While Ji-na Kim reveals her mind, interest in whether the love line of Ko Yeon-woo and Ji-na Kim will be drawn as well as the original work is gathered.Capture the Suits broadcast screen.

Suits' Park Hyung-sik, Ko Sung-hee's love line is on the brink after mock court

In KBS2 Suits', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) revealed his mind toward Park Hyung-sik. Earlier, Ko Yeon-woo faced Seo-byun (Lee Tae-sun) in a mock court watched by everyone in "Gang & Ham". Ko was performing with his extraordinary brain and genius, but he was defeated with a mock court victory to protect Ji-na Kim.

Ji-na Kim, who was drinking alone with Ko Yeon-woo, told her about her test trauma by comparing it to a rabbit who lives on the moon. She wanted to be a lawyer, but she could not do it because of test phobia. The story was brought out by Friend Se-hee (Lee Si-won) of Ko Yeon-woo in court, and the feelings of Ji-na Kim became intense.

After the mock court, Ko Yeon-woo, who visited Ji-na Kim, apologized, "I'm sorry, I had only the idea of ​​a sudden victory."

"I'd like to say, 'I care a lot,' I care a lawyer, I don't know why, but I keep getting angry, and I'm nervous," Ji-na Kim confessed.

Ji-na Kim asked, "I know I can not, but it is a secret that we only knew. Did you tell the Friend about the rabbit?" I do not know how I became a genius who turned Kim Joo-im upside down. "

Ko was struggling to adapt to the law firm early on because he was pretending to be a fake lawyer. The reason why Ko gave up a very important mock court victory also came from the heart for Ji-na Kim.

In the original Meade of the same name, "Suits", Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams Boone) and Rachel Weisz Jane (Megan Markley Boone) develop into lovers. Beyond the middle of the season, the romance between Mike and Rachel Weisz is focused.

While Ji-na Kim reveals her mind, interest in whether the love line of Ko Yeon-woo and Ji-na Kim will be drawn as well as the original work is gathered.

Capture the Suits broadcast screen.