'Hyoriene 2' man also Falling love Park Bo-gum, # Namsin # Other race # Fairy

You came like snow.His presence was also shining in the last episode of JTBC Hyoriene Guest House 2, which was called Park Bo-gum, who ran out of his trunk and called out.The guy who received praise from Guest housegoers was impressed by his favorite appearance, especially men.Hyoriene Guest house 2, which was broadcast on the 20th, was decorated with highlight video and unreleased broadcast.Guest housegoers gathered their mouths together to praise Park Bo-gum, who at first thought only of a handsome person with a large null and a small face, but was more against personality.As soon as I came in, I greeted him at 90 degrees, and I felt that he was the right person, I felt like seeing other races, the male Guest housegoers praised.He then poured out praise such as Nam-shin and Elf.Especially, I saw that I came to work early in the morning and went to work first, and I realized that I was doing Park Bo-gum Park Bo-gum.One of Park Bo-gums habits, which was not known before in the unreleased broadcast, was revealed: writing a diary together every day.What did you do today, and write down things I felt I did wrong today, Park Bo-gum said.If you realize something wrong, you will be imprinted on your mind, and if you fall unconscious, you will repeat it.His efforts to avoid repeating the same mistakes showed that personality was not just made.Guest housegoers told Park Bo-gum that it was a treasure of a handsome country and I hope to be in a better work.

"You came like snow."

His presence was also shining in the last episode of JTBC 'Hyoriene Guest house 2', which was called Park Bo-gum, who ran out of his trunk and called out. The guy who received praise from Guest housegoers was impressed by his favorite appearance, especially men.

'Hyoriene Guest house 2', which was broadcast on the 20th, was decorated with Highlight video and unreleased broadcast.

Guest housegoers gathered their mouths together to praise Park Bo-gum, who at first thought only of a handsome person with a large null and a small face, but was more against personality.

"As soon as I came in, I greeted him at 90 degrees, and I felt that he was the right person, I felt like seeing other races," the male Guest housegoers praised. He then poured out praise such as "Nam-shin" and "Elf".

Especially, I saw that I came to work early in the morning and went to work first, and I realized that I was doing Park Bo-gum Park Bo-gum.

One of Park Bo-gum's habits, which was not known before in the unreleased broadcast, was revealed: writing a diary together every day. "What did you do today, and write down things I felt I did wrong today," Park Bo-gum said. If you realize something wrong, you will be imprinted on your mind, and if you fall unconscious, you will repeat it. His efforts to avoid repeating the same mistakes showed that personality was not just made.

Guest housegoers told Park Bo-gum that it was "a treasure of a handsome country" and "I hope to be in a better work".