Hong Jin-young, 'Cute' Behind Manager of 'Zalta'

Singer Hong Jin-young has revealed the charm of human Vitamins.Hong Jin-young released four photos on his instagram on the 29th, and in the photo, Hong Jin-young poses in various poses such as holding hair or taking a merong behind the Manager.Hong Jin-young said, When I play games, I do not know anything. I do not know if I take pictures from behind,Its a stargram that shoots and splashes, he added, laughing.Hong Jin-young recently appeared with the Manager at MBC Point of omniscient interfering and collected topics.Photo: Hong Jin-young SNS

Singer Hong Jin-young has revealed the charm of 'human Vitamins'.

Hong Jin-young released four photos on his instagram on the 29th, and in the photo, Hong Jin-young poses in various poses such as holding hair or taking a merong behind the Manager.

Hong Jin-young said, "When I play games, I do not know anything." "I do not know if I take pictures from behind, "It's a stargram that shoots and splashes," he added, laughing.

Hong Jin-young recently appeared with the Manager at MBC 'Point of omniscient interfering' and collected topics.

Photo: Hong Jin-young SNS