"Friended Three Years"...BIGBANG Victory, EXO Sehun and Friendship Selfie

Group BIGBANG victory boasted friendship with EXO SehunVictory posted a selfie with Sehun on his instagram on the 18th and wrote, Its been three years since I was Friendd between you and me.In the picture, Victory and Sehun smile at the camera. I feel a thick friendship in my relaxed appearance.As well as as as an idol singer, he is proud of his status as a businessman.Meanwhile, Seungri will appear at the summer festival A-Nation 2018 held at Nagai, Yanma Stadium, Osaka on August 18. Sehun will be performing Netflix entertainment Youre the killer!Im in the middle of a show.Photo: Victory Instagram

Group BIGBANG victory boasted Friendship with EXO Sehun

Victory posted a Selfie with Sehun on his instagram on the 18th and wrote, "It's been three years since I was Friendd between you and me."

In the picture, Victory and Sehun smile at the camera. I feel a thick Friendship in my relaxed appearance. As well as as as an idol singer, he is proud of his status as a businessman.

Meanwhile, Seungri will appear at the summer festival 'A-Nation 2018' held at Nagai, Yanma Stadium, Osaka on August 18. Sehun will be performing Netflix entertainment 'You're the killer! 'I'm in the middle of a show.

Photo: Victory Instagram