'Strange explosion' Go Joon-hee, a flowery face

Actor Go Joon-hee showed off his charm. Go Joon-hee posted a short video on his instagram on the afternoon of the afternoon. Go Joon-hee in the video is wearing a stringed nash and shooting flowers on his cell phone.I also put flowers on my head, and I showed off my beauty with a pretty face as a flower.Go Joon-hee is recently taking a photo shoot overseas / Photo = Go Joon-hee Instagram

Actor Go Joon-hee showed off his charm. Go Joon-hee posted a short video on his instagram on the afternoon of the afternoon. Go Joon-hee in the video is wearing a stringed nash and shooting flowers on his cell phone. I also put flowers on my head, and I showed off my beauty with a pretty face as a flower. Go Joon-hee is recently taking a photo shoot overseas / Photo = Go Joon-hee Instagram