'Chunsa Film Festival' Jung Woo-sung, "Thank you Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo"

Chunsa Film Festival Jung Woo-sung won the trophy.The 23rd Chunsa Film Festival awards ceremony held at the COEX Auditorium in Seoul on the afternoon of the 18th was held by MC Yang Dong-geun and Park Kyu-ri.Candidates for the best Actor award were Kim Yoon-seok (1987), Ma Dong-seok (Crime City), Seol Kyung-gu (Bulhandang), Song Gang-ho (Taxi Driver), Lee Byung-hun (Namhansanseong) and Jung Woo-sung (Steel Rain).Jung Woo-sung said, I know its handsome at the end of the audience.Im not used to winning awards.I was worried about what I could talk about because I became a candidate with others.  I am glad that it will be a big gift for Yang Woo-suk, who hoped and supported the acting prize through Steel Rain.I would like to give honor to many Actors and staffs besides Kwak Do-won, Jo Woo-jin and Kim Eui-sung Actors who have also been together. Jung Woo-sung also said, I am always grateful to my friends, colleagues, Actors Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo who support me.

'Chunsa Film Festival' Jung Woo-sung won the trophy.

The 23rd Chunsa Film Festival awards ceremony held at the COEX Auditorium in Seoul on the afternoon of the 18th was held by MC Yang Dong-geun and Park Kyu-ri.

Candidates for the best Actor award were Kim Yoon-seok (1987), Ma Dong-seok (Crime City), Seol Kyung-gu (Bulhandang), Song Gang-ho (Taxi Driver), Lee Byung-hun (Namhansanseong) and Jung Woo-sung (Steel Rain).

Jung Woo-sung said, "I know it's handsome" at the end of the audience.

"I'm not used to winning awards. I was worried about what I could talk about because I became a candidate with others. "" I am glad that it will be a big gift for Yang Woo-suk, who hoped and supported the acting prize through 'Steel Rain'. I would like to give honor to many Actors and staffs besides Kwak Do-won, Jo Woo-jin and Kim Eui-sung Actors who have also been together. "

Jung Woo-sung also said, "I am always grateful to my friends, colleagues, Actors Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo who support me."