Chun Woo-Hee is now 'a goddess even if she just takes a shot' during her trip to Paris

Actor Chun Woo-Hee has released a picture of France Paris travelChun Woo-Hee released the photo on his Instagram account on May 20 with the caption: France (FR).Inside the picture was a picture of Chun Woo-Hee sitting on a bridge in Paris, who is relaxed, sweeping her head with one hand.Chun Woo-Hees bright smile catches the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I thought it was a photo shoot, I have fun with my sister, I am a picture of everyday life.delay stock

Actor Chun Woo-Hee has released a picture of France Paris travel

Chun Woo-Hee released the photo on his Instagram account on May 20 with the caption: "France (FR).

Inside the picture was a picture of Chun Woo-Hee sitting on a bridge in Paris, who is relaxed, sweeping her head with one hand. Chun Woo-Hee's bright smile catches the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I thought it was a photo shoot", "I have fun with my sister", "I am a picture of everyday life".

delay stock