'AlOne' Park Na-rae, The Wedding Party 'Tears Sea' in Impression for 17 Years of Friend

I live alone Park Na-rae has prepared an event for the bride-to-be Friend.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, Park Na-rae was preparing for a 100% hand-made wedding shoot for his 17-year-old best friend.On the day, Park Na-rae prepared a bridal shower for the 17-year-old Ziggy Friend, who is about to marry in May.Park Na-rae and two Friends staged a party with a cake.But when the bride-to-be Friend arrived, both Park Na-rae and Friends drew attention with tears.They took pictures together for a long time after taking pictures together at the age of 18.Park Na-rae, who received Friends wedding invitation, felt a complex nuance.Friends said, I was okay with my brother Kian84, he said. Its good to be so honest.Park Na-rae then laughed, saying, What I am sure is that my brother has a heart.Park Na-rae left Friend baffled by presenting sexy underwear for Friends first nightFriend, who received it, said, I do not know where to rely, he said, Is not it a ribbon?Park Na-rae also made his own wedding dress for his close friend, who was in small weddings; two weeks ago he visited a dress shop and challenged him to make a dress.He worked with a serious expression, demonstrating his craftsmanship.Friend, who received the dress, said, It was so impressive because it was a dress made by a person who really knew me.Park Na-rae also blushed, saying, It was like sending a daughters marriage.Park Na-rae has stepped out with Friends for filming inspired by the wedding concept in the American drama Sex and the City.I made my own bouquet and reflector, and after finishing the preparation in advance, I found Seonyudo.During the filming, the husband of the bride-to-be Friend appeared in a surprise with a hidden camera prepared by Park Na-rae.Friend wept again and once again shed tears in a letter prepared by her husband.Park Na-rae later said in an interview, When I was a high school student, my father died and I leaned a lot on friends.I tried to give up my studies because I did not have money, and when I could not eat rice, Friends helped me. He said, I want to do as much as I can now. On the show, Henry Lau showed off his muscles with protein drinks as soon as he woke up in the morning, and Jun Hyun-moo admired it as the forearm is the madongseok.Henry Lau said: Im changing a bit these days, Im getting to shoot a China historical martial arts movie.The role is the king, he said. It is hard to make a body and study Chinese. Lee Si-eon laughed jealously, saying, I do not want to be the person who makes the main character suddenly.Recently Henry Lau unveiled a new house as he left camping with three dicks Lee Si-eon, Kian84 and Ulleungdo.Henry Lau has unveiled a top-man exercise method that uses the new house as 200%.He put his legs on the sofa and pushed up the hardships, and he was immersed in the exercise while exercising in front of the mirror.The appearance of him crawling around the house and using the new house properly reminded him of a spider and caused laughter.Henry Lau frequently checked his muscles during exercise, posed for strength in his arms in front of the mirror, and even became self-indulgent, even proud of his muscles. He said, I will be in shape now!I was very motivated to burn.Henry Lau took Wushu classes as part of his acting exercises; he looked charismaticly at the cactus in front of him, but soon gave up, sick.Unlike his motivation, he was helpless by his teacher in practice.Henry Lau sought advice on historical drama acting in search of Im Yoon-ah, who had historical drama experience.Im Yoon-ah has already appeared in a famous China drama that has surpassed 10 billion views.Im Yoon-ah asked him to show me one of the performances I want to show you.Henry Lau said: Think of the China version of Gladiator.A person like an instructor comes out and says, Who ate my water, I said, I ate it. He explained the scene where he would play.Henry Lau, after a long explanation, showed a performance, but he laughed as if he were a soft dialect.Im Yoon-ah, who saw Henry Laus performance, said: I think we should focus on acting, I think were thinking too much.I would like to act with the heart of the character who just said, I will work hard for my colleagues.Just do not get stressed and make it comfortable, Henry Lau said, I feel like a mother.On the other hand, I live alone is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.Photo  Capture MBC Broadcasting Screen
I live alone Park Na-rae has prepared an event for the bride-to-be Friend.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, Park Na-rae was preparing for a 100% hand-made wedding shoot for his 17-year-old best friend.On the day, Park Na-rae prepared a bridal shower for the 17-year-old Ziggy Friend, who is about to marry in May.Park Na-rae and two Friends staged a party with a cake.But when the bride-to-be Friend arrived, both Park Na-rae and Friends drew attention with tears.They took pictures together for a long time after taking pictures together at the age of 18.Park Na-rae, who received Friends wedding invitation, felt a complex nuance.Friends said, I was okay with my brother Kian84, he said. Its good to be so honest.Park Na-rae then laughed, saying, What I am sure is that my brother has a heart.Park Na-rae left Friend baffled by presenting sexy underwear for Friends first nightFriend, who received it, said, I do not know where to rely, he said, Is not it a ribbon?Park Na-rae also made his own wedding dress for his close friend, who was in small weddings; two weeks ago he visited a dress shop and challenged him to make a dress.He worked with a serious expression, demonstrating his craftsmanship.Friend, who received the dress, said, It was so impressive because it was a dress made by a person who really knew me.Park Na-rae also blushed, saying, It was like sending a daughters marriage.Park Na-rae has stepped out with Friends for filming inspired by the wedding concept in the American drama Sex and the City.I made my own bouquet and reflector, and after finishing the preparation in advance, I found Seonyudo.During the filming, the husband of the bride-to-be Friend appeared in a surprise with a hidden camera prepared by Park Na-rae.Friend wept again and once again shed tears in a letter prepared by her husband.Park Na-rae later said in an interview, When I was a high school student, my father died and I leaned a lot on friends.I tried to give up my studies because I did not have money, and when I could not eat rice, Friends helped me. He said, I want to do as much as I can now. On the show, Henry Lau showed off his muscles with protein drinks as soon as he woke up in the morning, and Jun Hyun-moo admired it as the forearm is the madongseok.Henry Lau said: Im changing a bit these days, Im getting to shoot a China historical martial arts movie.The role is the king, he said. It is hard to make a body and study Chinese. Lee Si-eon laughed jealously, saying, I do not want to be the person who makes the main character suddenly.Recently Henry Lau unveiled a new house as he left camping with three dicks Lee Si-eon, Kian84 and Ulleungdo.Henry Lau has unveiled a top-man exercise method that uses the new house as 200%.He put his legs on the sofa and pushed up the hardships, and he was immersed in the exercise while exercising in front of the mirror.The appearance of him crawling around the house and using the new house properly reminded him of a spider and caused laughter.Henry Lau frequently checked his muscles during exercise, posed for strength in his arms in front of the mirror, and even became self-indulgent, even proud of his muscles. He said, I will be in shape now!I was very motivated to burn.Henry Lau took Wushu classes as part of his acting exercises; he looked charismaticly at the cactus in front of him, but soon gave up, sick.Unlike his motivation, he was helpless by his teacher in practice.Henry Lau sought advice on historical drama acting in search of Im Yoon-ah, who had historical drama experience.Im Yoon-ah has already appeared in a famous China drama that has surpassed 10 billion views.Im Yoon-ah asked him to show me one of the performances I want to show you.Henry Lau said: Think of the China version of Gladiator.A person like an instructor comes out and says, Who ate my water, I said, I ate it. He explained the scene where he would play.Henry Lau, after a long explanation, showed a performance, but he laughed as if he were a soft dialect.Im Yoon-ah, who saw Henry Laus performance, said: I think we should focus on acting, I think were thinking too much.I would like to act with the heart of the character who just said, I will work hard for my colleagues.Just do not get stressed and make it comfortable, Henry Lau said, I feel like a mother.On the other hand, I live alone is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.Photo  Capture MBC Broadcasting Screen

'I live alOne' Park Na-rae has prepared an event for the bride-to-be Friend.

In the MBC entertainment program "I Live AlOne" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, Park Na-rae was preparing for a 100% hand-made wedding shoot for his 17-year-old best Friend.

On the day, Park Na-rae prepared a bridal shower for the 17-year-old Ziggy Friend, who is about to marry in May. Park Na-rae and two Friends staged a party with a cake. But when the bride-to-be Friend arrived, both Park Na-rae and Friends drew attention with tears. They took pictures together for a long time after taking pictures together at the age of 18.

Park Na-rae, who received Friend's wedding invitation, felt a complex nuance. Friends said, "I was okay with my brother Kian84," he said. "It's good to be so hOnest." Park Na-rae then laughed, saying, "What I am sure is that my brother has a heart."

Park Na-rae left Friend baffled by presenting sexy underwear for Friend's first night Friend, who received it, said, "I do not know where to rely," he said, "Is not it a ribbon?"

Park Na-rae also made his own wedding dress for his close Friend, who was in small weddings; two weeks ago he visited a dress shop and challenged him to make a dress. He worked with a serious expression, demonstrating his craftsmanship.

Friend, who received the dress, said, "It was so impressive because it was a dress made by a person who really knew me." Park Na-rae also blushed, saying, "It was like sending a daughter's marriage."

Park Na-rae has stepped out with Friends for filming inspired by the wedding concept in the American drama 'Sex and the City'. I made my own bouquet and reflector, and after finishing the preparation in advance, I found Seonyudo.

During the filming, the husband of the bride-to-be Friend appeared in a surprise with a hidden camera prepared by Park Na-rae. Friend wept again and once again shed tears in a letter prepared by her husband.

Park Na-rae later said in an interview, "When I was a high school student, my father died and I leaned a lot on Friends. I tried to give up my studies because I did not have mOney, and when I could not eat rice, Friends helped me. "He said," I want to do as much as I can now. "

On the show, Henry Lau showed off his muscles with protein drinks as soon as he woke up in the morning, and Jun Hyun-moo admired it as "the forearm is the madongseok." Henry Lau said: "I'm changing a bit these days, I'm getting to shoot a China historical martial arts movie. The role is the king, "he said." It is hard to make a body and study Chinese. " Lee Si-eon laughed jealously, saying, "I do not want to be the person who makes the main character suddenly."

Recently Henry Lau unveiled a new house as he left camping with three dicks Lee Si-eon, Kian84 and Ulleungdo. Henry Lau has unveiled a top-man exercise method that uses the new house as 200%. He put his legs on the sofa and pushed up the hardships, and he was immersed in the exercise while exercising in front of the mirror. The appearance of him crawling around the house and using the new house properly reminded him of a spider and caused laughter.

Henry Lau frequently checked his muscles during exercise, posed for strength in his arms in front of the mirror, and even became self-indulgent, even proud of his muscles. He said, "I will be in shape now! "I was very motivated to burn.

Henry Lau took Wushu classes as part of his acting exercises; he looked charismaticly at the cactus in front of him, but soon gave up, sick. Unlike his motivation, he was helpless by his teacher in practice.

Henry Lau sought advice on historical drama acting in search of Im Yoon-ah, who had historical drama experience. Im Yoon-ah has already appeared in a famous China drama that has surpassed 10 billion views. Im Yoon-ah asked him to "show me One of the performances I want to show you."

Henry Lau said: "Think of the China version of 'Gladiator'. A person like an instructor comes out and says, "Who ate my water," I said, "I ate it." He explained the scene where he would play. Henry Lau, after a long explanation, showed a performance, but he laughed as if he were a "soft dialect".

Im Yoon-ah, who saw Henry Lau's performance, said: "I think we should focus on acting, I think we're thinking too much. I would like to act with the heart of the character who just said, "I will work hard for my colleagues." "Just do not get stressed and make it comfortable," Henry Lau said, "I feel like a mother."

On the other hand, 'I live alOne' is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.

Photo Capture MBC Broadcasting Screen