"All The Butlers" Lee Seung-gi, self-aware of Perform silence "I am the one who has to speak"

Lee Seung-gi realized his ego with Perform silence.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 20th, members who got enlightenment to Buddhist monk came out.All The Butlers members set their own legal name for use while in the temple.Buddhist Monk suggested to the members, Why do not you set your own legal name as a word for each others happiness?Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, I will do it to dry to control my anger. Lee Sang-yoon said, I feel peaceful when I see SONAMOO.Thats why Ill do it as SONAMOO. Yook Sungjae said, I like anything that starts with the meat. Yang Se-hyeong said, How about the meat pack? Yook Sungjae was set as six packs.The members were happy to refine their herbs for dinner. As long as they stayed in the temple, they refined various herbs and talked to each other.The Buddhist monk proposed to the members to write honorifics to each other and the members kept it.Lee Seung-gi told Yang Se-hyeong, Dryer, please take this one, which provoked his anger.The members laughed and made side dishes with herbs and set up dinner tables.At dinner, the members ate a meal that forgot the meat. Lee Seung-gi ate miso stew and said, Did not you go in here?Buddhist monk would be a mushroom, surprising Lee Seung-giYang Se-hyeong was satisfied, saying, If you eat such a vegetarian food, you can eat it every day.Buddhist monk enigmatically enigmatic to members as they dined; Buddhist monk had the question of how many hard work did you go for this lettuce?The members were worried, but Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying that it would be 78,000 people.In the jokes of the members, Buddhist Monk said, You should not just think about picking vegetables. If you think about the people who made the truck, there are so many peoples hard work.Yang Se-hyeong was enlightened, saying, Where would anyone think that?Lee Seung-gi said, I should not think that I just paid it, and I just can be a part of me.All of my work was made with the hard work of everyone, Buddhist monk summed up in a word.After dinner, the members had time for self-reflection; Yang Se-hyeong asked, What exactly is self-reflection?Self-reflection is about looking back at yourself, Buddhist Monk replied, with Lee Seung-gi worried, saying: So are you doing Perform silence?Lee Seung-gi had said last week that Lee Sang-yoons proposal to try Perform Silence was the hardest thing in my life.Lee Seung-gi asked if he could cancel the enrollment and laughed; Yang Se-hyeong worried, One hour is like 10 days for us.Shortly after starting the Performance Silence, the members failed; within ten minutes of starting, Yang Se-hyeong opened his eyes and interrupted the members.The members all tried to endure a painful hour of laughing, but Yang Se-hyeong sighed or called out names, interrupting the performance of the members.In the end, within 30 minutes of starting the Perform Silence, all the members opened their eyes.Buddhist Monk, who returned an hour later, praised the members without knowing anything.Everyone has a talent, Buddhist Monk said, notifying him that Perform Silence is over.Yang Se-hyeong said, This silence is very good.Lee Seung-gi said, I think I know what I am because I speak again.Yook Sungjae said, I hope you do not watch the broadcast. He tried to hide their performance silence.To avoid sleeping with the master who took 108 times, the members made a game. Lee Seung-gi worried that I want to sleep with my master, but it seems to be 108 times harder.Yang Se-hyeong suggested, Lets do a game where a person who holds on with cold water warms up.Lee Seung-gi said, I am confident that I have done a real cold water friction. Yang Se-hyeong sat him down saying, You are the first.But unlike his confidence, Lee Seung-gi gave a cold-watered, boisterous laugh, saying he was not so cold until the end.

Lee Seung-gi realized his ego with Perform silence.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 20th, members who got enlightenment to Buddhist monk came out.

All The Butlers members set their own legal name for use while in the temple. Buddhist monk suggested to the members, "Why do not you set your own legal name as a word for each other's happiness?" Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, "I will do it to dry to control my anger." Lee Sang-yoon said, "I feel peaceful when I see SONAMOO. That's why I'll do it as SONAMOO. "Yook Sungjae said," I like anything that starts with the meat. " Yang Se-hyeong said, "How about the meat pack?" Yook Sungjae was set as six packs.

The members were happy to refine their herbs for dinner. As long as they stayed in the temple, they refined various herbs and talked to each other. The Buddhist monk proposed to the members "to write honorifics to each other" and the members kept it. Lee Seung-gi told Yang Se-hyeong, "Dryer, please take this one," which provoked his anger. The members laughed and made side dishes with herbs and set up dinner tables.

At dinner, the members ate a meal that forgot the meat. Lee Seung-gi ate miso stew and said, "Did not you go in here?" Buddhist monk "would be a mushroom," surprising Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong was satisfied, saying, "If you eat such a vegetarian food, you can eat it every day."

Buddhist monk enigmatically enigmatic to members as they dined; Buddhist monk had the question of "how many hard work did you go for this lettuce?" The members were worried, but Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying that it would be "78,000 people." In the jokes of the members, Buddhist monk said, "You should not just think about picking vegetables. If you think about the people who made the truck, there are so many people's hard work." Yang Se-hyeong was enlightened, saying, "Where would anyone think that?" Lee Seung-gi said, "I should not think that I just paid it, and I just can be a part of me." "All of my work was made with the hard work of everyone," Buddhist monk summed up in a word.

After dinner, the members had time for self-reflection; Yang Se-hyeong asked, "What exactly is self-reflection?" "Self-reflection is about looking back at yourself," Buddhist monk replied, with Lee Seung-gi worried, saying: "So are you doing Perform silence?" Lee Seung-gi had said last week that Lee Sang-yoon's proposal to try Perform silence was "the hardest thing in my life." Lee Seung-gi asked if he could cancel the enrollment and laughed; Yang Se-hyeong worried, "One hour is like 10 days for us."

Shortly after starting the Performance Silence, the members failed; within ten minutes of starting, Yang Se-hyeong opened his eyes and interrupted the members. The members all tried to endure a painful hour of laughing, but Yang Se-hyeong sighed or called out names, interrupting the performance of the members. In the end, within 30 minutes of starting the Perform silence, all the members opened their eyes.

Buddhist monk, who returned an hour later, praised the members without knowing anything. "Everyone has a talent," Buddhist monk said, notifying him that Perform silence is over. Yang Se-hyeong said, "This silence is very good." Lee Seung-gi said, "I think I know what I am because I speak again." Yook Sungjae said, "I hope you do not watch the broadcast." He tried to hide their performance silence.

To avoid sleeping with the master who took 108 times, the members made a Game. Lee Seung-gi worried that "I want to sleep with my master, but it seems to be 108 times harder." Yang Se-hyeong suggested, "Let's do a Game where a person who holds on with cold water warms up." Lee Seung-gi said, "I am confident that I have done a real cold water friction." Yang Se-hyeong sat him down saying, "You are the first." But unlike his confidence, Lee Seung-gi gave a cold-watered, boisterous laugh, saying he was "not so cold" until the end.