'About Time' Lee Sung-kyung appears as a woman watching people's life span "The rest of my time is 167 days"

About Time Lee Sung-kyung appeared as a woman watching peoples life span.In the first episode of TVNs monthly drama About Time, which was first broadcast on the 21st, a bus that Choi Jean Michaël Seri was riding was involved in a series of collisions.I looked around the miserable incident site called Jean Michaël Seri on the express bus and confirmed the life span of people.There were still people on the scene who still had a lot of life span, while others who didnt.I approached a couple named Choi Jean Michaël Seri and confirmed that they had little time left on their husbands face.Im worried, Im dying, dont hurt, dont grunt, Ill love you, Ill love you, Ill be sure you dont hurt me, said Jean Michaël Seri, who saw the couple grumbling about each other because of the Acident.You know what you think, dont you?The man had only one minute, and one minute later he was fine, and he fell like a lie, and when he saw his wife calling the paramedics, he said, Please stay with me.You have to be there. On the other hand, after confirming the time of 167 days left on his wrist, Choi Jean Michaël Seri, he felt that his death was approaching soon.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

'About Time' Lee Sung-kyung appeared as a woman watching people's life span.

In the first episode of TVN's monthly drama 'About Time', which was first broadcast on the 21st, a bus that Choi Jean Michaël Seri was riding was involved in a series of collisions.

I looked around the miserable incident site called Jean Michaël Seri on the express bus and confirmed the life span of people. There were still people on the scene who still had a lot of life span, while others who didn't.

I approached a couple named Choi Jean Michaël Seri and confirmed that they had little time left on their husband's face. "I'm worried, I'm dying, don't hurt, don't grunt, I'll love you, I'll love you, I'll be sure you don't hurt me," said Jean Michaël Seri, who saw the couple grumbling about each other because of the Acident. You know what you think, don't you?"

The man had only one minute, and one minute later he was fine, and he fell like a lie, and when he saw his wife calling the paramedics, he said, "Please stay with me. You have to be there. "On the other hand, after confirming the time of 167 days left on his wrist, Choi Jean Michaël Seri, he felt that his death was approaching soon.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen