'About Time' Lee Sang-yoon "Controversy Writing, I'm Sure It's Not Our Staff"

About Time Lee Sang-yoon commented on the controversial post.The cable channel tvN New Moon TV drama About Time production presentation held at Time Square in Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on the afternoon of the 17th was attended by Actor Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Sung-kyung, Im Se-mi, Han Seung-yeon and Kim Roon.Lee Sang-yoon said: I heard about Mr. Staffs writings.When I heard about the article, I was convinced that this was not the article posted by our staff. After Lee Seo-wons controversy, a person who is presumed to be a staff of About Time posted on SNS that I have finished shooting until 12 times and I want to die.Lee Sang-yoon also said, At first, I said, Who is it? And no one thought about it. Our scene is working on the work with such strong trust.I ask for your attention. About Time is a fate relief romance that captures a magical moment that only love can realize by meeting Lee Sang-yoon, a man who is bound to a fate that does not know whether she is a villain or a relationship with a woman who has the ability to watch a life clock.It will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 21st.

'About Time' Lee Sang-yoon commented on the controversial post.

The cable channel tvN New Moon TV drama 'About Time' production presentation held at Time Square in Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on the afternoon of the 17th was attended by Actor Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Sung-kyung, Im Se-mi, Han Seung-yeon and Kim Roon.

Lee Sang-yoon said: "I heard about Mr. Staff's writings. When I heard about the article, I was convinced that this was not the article posted by our Staff. "

After Lee Seo-won's controversy, a person who is presumed to be a Staff of 'About Time' posted on SNS that "I have finished shooting until 12 times and I want to die".

Lee Sang-yoon also said, "At first, I said, 'Who is it?' And no one thought about it. Our scene is working on the work with such strong trust. I ask for your attention. "

"About Time" is a fate relief romance that captures a magical moment that only love can realize by meeting Lee Sang-yoon, a man who is bound to a fate that does not know whether she is a villain or a relationship with a woman who has the ability to watch a life clock. It will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 21st.