'Bob's Beautiful Sister' Happy Endings for Who? Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In Jeju Island Reunion End Love

Bob is a pretty sister who buys rice well Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In made love.JTBCs gilt drama Bob Good Sister (played by Kim Eun-wa and director Ahn Pan-seok, hereinafter referred to as Pretty Sister), which was broadcast on the 19th, was finished with Happy Endings after the turn of Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In).On this day, Yoon Jin-ah could not hide his embarrassment after reuniting with his lover Seo Jun-hee, who broke up at his brother Yoon Seung-ho (Wha-joon) marriage ceremony.Yoon Jin-ah was caught by Seo Jun-hee who is currently in an unloved relationship, but both Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah turned away from each other.But it began to emerge that Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah are not forgetting each other.Seo Jun-hee wandered for years without forgetting Yoon Jin-ah, and Yoon Jin-ah also spent an unfortunate time meeting his parents favorite opponent and feeling happy at all, and never forgeting Seo Jun-hee.Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah realized that their minds toward each other have not changed yet.Nevertheless, Yoon Jin-ah insisted on returning between Seo Jun-hee and his sister in the past, and Seo Jun-hee wanted to re-hold the heart of Yoon Jin-ah.Seo Jun-hee then went drunk and visited Yoon Jin-ah and expressed his heart that he could not go back to the past, but Yoon Jin-ah insisted on returning to the past.Later, Yoon Jin-ah exploded at the Seo Jun-hee horse, It was bad and exploded his feelings; Yoon Jin-ah said, What did I do so wrong?You said we should leave everything behind. You didnt want to see it. It was an excuse. Tell me what it was.You left me like that, and I didnt live comfortably. I was hanging on the edge of the cliff.And I hated me hanging around like a clutter. I hated Haru Haru and resented me. You are not the hell. Do you know? After leaving the company, Yon Jin-ah chose to break up with her boyfriend and then left for Jeju Island to start a new life.At this time, Seo Jun-hee said, I suddenly remembered what I wanted to say to you. Thank you so much for loving me.You dont know how grateful and happy I am. Im acting a lot. Love is a heart that pours out for one person.So when you love, youre like Seo Jun-hee. Jun-hee, I love you. I love Savoie a lot.Savoie I will love you for a long time. I once again realized my love by listening to the recording message left when I loved Yoon Jin-ah.Yoon Jin-ah told the gold bora (residents) that he had arranged his feelings for Seo Jun-hee, saying, Our relationship was so far.It was just that much, but eventually, when Seo Jun-hee came to Jeju Island, all the situation changed 180 degrees.Seo Jun-hee held Yoon Jin-ah in his arms and said, Its still small, Im all wrong, Im sorry, I really cant live without Yoon Jin-ah.I am laughing, what are you looking at? But soon I accepted the heart of Seo Jun-hee and kissed hotly.

'Bob is a pretty sister who buys rice well' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In made love.

JTBC's gilt Drama "Bob Good Sister" (played by Kim Eun-wa and director Ahn Pan-seok, hereinafter referred to as "Pretty Sister"), which was broadcast on the 19th, was finished with Happy Endings after the turn of Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In).

On this day, Yoon Jin-ah could not hide his embarrassment after reuniting with his lover Seo Jun-hee, who broke up at his brother Yoon Seung-ho (Wha-joon) marriage ceremony. Yoon Jin-ah was caught by Seo Jun-hee who is currently in an unloved relationship, but both Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah turned away from each other.

But it began to emerge that Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah are not forgetting each other. Seo Jun-hee wandered for years without forgetting Yoon Jin-ah, and Yoon Jin-ah also spent an unfortunate time meeting his parents' favorite opponent and feeling happy at all, and never forgeting Seo Jun-hee.

Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah realized that their minds toward each other have not changed yet. Nevertheless, Yoon Jin-ah insisted on returning between Seo Jun-hee and his sister in the past, and Seo Jun-hee wanted to re-hold the heart of Yoon Jin-ah.

Seo Jun-hee then went drunk and visited Yoon Jin-ah and expressed his heart that he could not go back to the past, but Yoon Jin-ah insisted on returning to the past. Later, Yoon Jin-ah exploded at the Seo Jun-hee horse, "It was bad" and exploded his feelings; Yoon Jin-ah said, "What did I do so wrong? You said we should leave everything behind. You didn't want to see it. It was an excuse. Tell me what it was. You left me like that, and I didn’t live comfortably. I was hanging on the edge of the cliff. And I hated me hanging around like a clutter. I hated Haru Haru and resented me. You are not the hell. Do you know? "

After leaving the company, Yon Jin-ah chose to break up with her boyfriend and then left for Jeju Island to start a new life. At this time, Seo Jun-hee said, "I suddenly remembered what I wanted to say to you. Thank you so much for loving me. You don't know how grateful and happy I am. I'm acting a lot. Love is a heart that pours out for one person. So when you love, you're like Seo Jun-hee. Jun-hee, I love you. I love Savoie a lot. Savoie I will love you for a long time. "I once again realized my love by listening to the recording message left when I loved Yoon Jin-ah.

Yoon Jin-ah told the gold bora (residents) that he had arranged his feelings for Seo Jun-hee, saying, "Our relationship was so far. It was just that much, "but eventually, when Seo Jun-hee came to Jeju Island, all the situation changed 180 degrees.

Seo Jun-hee held Yoon Jin-ah in his arms and said, "It's still small, I'm all wrong, I'm sorry, I really can't live without Yoon Jin-ah. "I am laughing, what are you looking at?" But soon I accepted the heart of Seo Jun-hee and kissed hotly.