'Bob's pretty sister' Jung Hae In, Son Ye-jin, "I will not just watch my hands"

Bobs pretty sister Jung Hae In visited Son Ye-jin.On the 18th, JTBCs Golden Earth Drama A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good depicted the figure of Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), who learned that Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) had moved.On this day, Seo Jun-hee was worried about Yoon Jin-ah, who could not reach him, and found out that Yoon Jin-ah had moved secretly.Seo Jun-hee went to Yoon Jin-ah and said, Why did you hide your move? You think Ill mind again?Yoon Jin-ah replied, I would say the same excuse every day, but it is true. Seo Jun-hee asked, You went and talked to me again. What was so urgent? It was only a week. Why was it so urgent? But Yon Jin-ah said, You did.I tried to get the house out, he said.In response to the response of Seo Jun-hee, You were going to America, Yoon Jin-ah said, You were trying to help me out of the house. Seo Jun-hee said, Whats wrong with that?I will do what I can, he said firmly.He said, Am I just watching? Im not with Yoon Jin-ah. Better than eating? I cant keep doing this.I will not be able to see any more people who expect me to fall into my grass.

'Bob's pretty sister' Jung Hae In visited Son Ye-jin.

On the 18th, JTBC's Golden Earth Drama "A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good" depicted the figure of Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), who learned that Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) had moved.

On this day, Seo Jun-hee was worried about Yoon Jin-ah, who could not reach him, and found out that Yoon Jin-ah had moved secretly.

Seo Jun-hee went to Yoon Jin-ah and said, "Why did you hide your move? You think I'll mind again? "Yoon Jin-ah replied," I would say the same excuse every day, but it is true. "

Seo Jun-hee asked, "You went and talked to me again. What was so urgent? It was only a week. Why was it so urgent?" But Yon Jin-ah said, "You did. I tried to get the house out," he said.

In response to the response of Seo Jun-hee, "You were going to America," Yoon Jin-ah said, "You were trying to help me out of the house." Seo Jun-hee said, "What's wrong with that? I will do what I can, "he said firmly.

He said, "Am I just watching? I'm not with Yoon Jin-ah. Better than eating? I can't keep doing this. I will not be able to see any more people who expect me to fall into my grass. "