'Bob-buying pretty sister' Jung Hae In, thanks to Son Ye-jin, hug Kim Chang-wan

Seoul = = Bob-buying pretty sister Son Ye-jin has relaxed the relationship between Jung Hae In and Kim Chang-wan.JTBCs Golden Toe Drama, which was broadcast on the night of the 12th, depicted Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), who are more affectionate in the 14th episode of Bob Good Sister (played by Kim Eun and director Ahn Pan-seok, hereinafter referred to as Pretty Sister).On this day, Yoon Jin-a went to the house in Seo Jun-hee and asked for an apology.Yoon Jin-a said, Can not I eat ramen? He said to Seo Jun-hee, I am wrong because I have done wrong unconditionally.About that reason, Yoon Jin-a said, I hide in the blanket because you are going to throw me.Seo Jun-hee was getting angry at this appearance, and laughed without knowing himself.He said to Yun Jin-a, I do not give ramen, and the two of them cried and hugged each other.Just say that again - stay with me for the rest of your life, Seo Jun-hee confessed, with a serious face.Yoon Jin-ah said at that moment, Then do what I tell you first, and suggested meeting with Seo Jun-hees father Kim Chang-wan.Seo Jun-hee hates his father with a frown, but he went out to the airport and had time for himself. You do not look like me.I did not know a good woman like your mother, he said, thanking Yun Jin-ah. The two also hugged Yun Jin-ah before the breakup, suggesting the possibility of reconciliation.On the other hand, Jung Young-in (Seo Jeong-yeon) said, My present may disappear, but I promise you one thing.I will not hurt you alone.

Seoul = = 'Bob-buying pretty sister' Son Ye-jin has relaxed the relationship between Jung Hae In and Kim Chang-wan.

JTBC's Golden Toe Drama, which was broadcast on the night of the 12th, depicted Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), who are more affectionate in the 14th episode of "Bob Good Sister" (played by Kim Eun and director Ahn Pan-seok, hereinafter referred to as "Pretty Sister").

On this day, Yoon Jin-a went to the house in Seo Jun-hee and asked for an apology. Yoon Jin-a said, "Can not I eat ramen?" He said to Seo Jun-hee, "I am wrong because I have done wrong unconditionally." About that reason, Yoon Jin-a said, "I hide in the blanket because you are going to throw me."

Seo Jun-hee was getting angry at this appearance, and laughed without knowing himself. He said to Yun Jin-a, "I do not give ramen," and the two of them cried and hugged each other.

"Just say that again - stay with me for the rest of your life," Seo Jun-hee confessed, with a serious face. Yoon Jin-ah said at that moment, "Then do what I tell you first," and suggested meeting with Seo Jun-hee's father Kim Chang-wan.

Seo Jun-hee hates his father with a frown, but he went out to the airport and had time for himself. "You do not look like me. I did not know a good woman like your mother, "he said, thanking Yun Jin-ah. The two also hugged Yun Jin-ah before the breakup, suggesting the possibility of reconciliation.

On the other hand, Jung Young-in (Seo Jeong-yeon) said, "My present may disappear, but I promise you one thing. I will not hurt you alone. "