'Bob-buying pretty sister' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In unravels Misunderstood and 'Daldal Date'

Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In released Missunderstood and re-identified each others hearts.On JTBCs Golden Tale Drama, which was broadcast on the 5th night, The Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob (playwright Kim Eun-wa and director Ahn Pan-seok), Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) was the mother Kim Miyeon (Gil Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In) was very angry because of Seo Kyung-suns news and the fact that he could not reach him. On the other hand, Kim Miyeon (Gil Hae-yeon), who heard a bad sound to the organizer, I grumbled at Yoon Jin-ah, who could not reach me, and said I would go looking for him.Yoon Sang (Oman Seok) dried him up, and Kim Miyeon continued to make bad noises towards Yon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee, when Yoon Seung-ho (Wi Ha-jun) opened the door and shouted.Why are you against Jun-hee? he said. Look at your children like other children. You and I can be pathetic.Its a meddling of interest and violence.Kim Miyeon was shocked and Yoon Sang then entered Yoon Seung-hos room.Yoon Sang encouraged Yoon Seung-ho, who wanted to apologize for the sound, to say, You did a good job. Then he said, Dont make your mother too much.So is my mother. Seo Jun-hee, who learned that Yoon Jin-ah still did not arrive at home through Yun Seung-ho, tried to leave the house in frustration.Yoon Jin-ah crouched in front of the door of Seo Jun-hees house.After that, the two of them went into the house of Seo Jun-hee and talked together. Yoon Jin-ah said, I was scared and could not call.Im like a younger brother when I do this, said Seo Jun-hee, who joked about yes, brother when he said, Im not going to answer my phone.Soon, Yoon Jin-ah said, Im sorry, you can be angry. I wanted to do what she wanted first and last, and never force her again.The primary had seen his face that he should never have done it. Why are you so stupid?

Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In released Missunderstood and re-identified each other's hearts.On JTBC's Golden Tale Drama, which was broadcast on the 5th night, The Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob (playwright Kim Eun-wa and director Ahn Pan-seok), Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) was the mother Kim Miyeon (Gil Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In) was very angry because of Seo Kyung-sun's news and the fact that he could not reach him. On the other hand, Kim Miyeon (Gil Hae-yeon), who heard a bad sound to the organizer, I grumbled at Yoon Jin-ah, who could not reach me, and said I would go looking for him. Yoon Sang (Oman Seok) dried him up, and Kim Miyeon continued to make bad noises towards Yon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee, when Yoon Seung-ho (Wi Ha-jun) opened the door and shouted. “Why are you against Jun-hee?” he said. “Look at your children like other children. You and I can be pathetic. It's a meddling of interest and violence. Kim Miyeon was shocked and Yoon Sang then entered Yoon Seung-ho's room. Yoon Sang encouraged Yoon Seung-ho, who wanted to apologize for the sound, to say, “You did a good job.” Then he said, “Don’t make your mother too much. So is my mother. "Seo Jun-hee, who learned that Yoon Jin-ah still did not arrive at home through Yun Seung-ho, tried to leave the house in frustration. Yoon Jin-ah crouched in front of the door of Seo Jun-hee's house. After that, the two of them went into the house of Seo Jun-hee and talked together. Yoon Jin-ah said, "I was scared and could not call. “I’m like a younger brother when I do this,” said Seo Jun-hee, who joked about “yes, brother” when he said, “I’m not going to answer my phone.” Soon, Yoon Jin-ah said, “I’m sorry, you can be angry. I wanted to do what she wanted first and last, and never force her again. The primary had seen his face that he should never have done it. Why are you so stupid?”