"Yearly" Jang Dong-gun "Suits' edition Harvey Spectacle? I don't think it's good except me."

Jang Dong-gun laughed with self-praiseInterviews with Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik of the drama Suits were released on KBS 2TVs Entertainment Artist Interview, which aired on the afternoon of the 27th.Park Hyung-sik said, When I saw the original work, Harvey Spectacle was not the only person who came to mind except Jang Dong-gun.When reporter Kim Tae-jin said, I thought there would be no substitute, Jang Dong-gun said, I thought about it, but it did not come up well.

Jang Dong-gun laughed with self-praise Interviews with Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik of the drama Suits were released on KBS 2TV's Entertainment Artist Interview, which aired on the afternoon of the 27th. Park Hyung-sik said, "When I saw the original work, Harvey Spectacle was not the only person who came to mind except Jang Dong-gun." When reporter Kim Tae-jin said, "I thought there would be no substitute," Jang Dong-gun said, "I thought about it, but it did not come up well."