'The prince of the continent' Hwang Chi-yeul "I have faith in my song."

Hwang Chi-yeul who showed a calm appearance of a fantastic tone let me tell you about the upcoming situation and the life of Singer Hwang Chi-yeul in a subsequent interview.Hwang Chi-yeul, now that he became the prince of China through anonymity for a long time says that faith has occurred in his song.I came to the digit after the album release in China and I was really happy that all the fans came along with my songs.So we made Korean album we released this time more enthusiastically.I love singing songs so much, so faith that obviously likes singing also occurred.The soon-to-be released album Be Myself put some emotions of love.Of love warmth, of course, put a lot of emotions of love.Do you know the movie Legend of Piano? I have a crush on such a nuance of love.From now on his assignment is anything if the fans want, whatever .Ive been doing so many things for really short time, so I do not think there is anything missing by myself.However, I think that the future chief will change based on the appearance of the fans such as entertainment and smoke hope.To give me my strength and support me, my driving force will be the same.Through this album, Hwang Chi-yeul, who wants to listen to the evaluation that This song goes well with Hwang Chi-yeul, I know what I want to talk about , its gravure and interview on April 20 I can meet at the issued <Gura teeth> May issue.

Hwang Chi-yeul who showed a calm appearance of a fantastic tone let me tell you about the upcoming situation and the life of Singer Hwang Chi-yeul in a subsequent interview.

Hwang Chi-yeul, now that he became the prince of China through anonymity for a long time says that faith has occurred in his song.

"I came to the digit after the album release in China and I was really happy that all the fans came along with my songs.

So we made Korean album we released this time more enthusiastically.

I love singing songs so much, so faith that obviously likes singing also occurred.

"The soon-to-be released album" Be Myself "put some emotions of love.

"Of love warmth, of course, put a lot of emotions of love.

Do you know the movie "Legend of Piano"? I have a crush on such a nuance of love.

"From now on his assignment is" anything if the fans want, whatever ".

"I've been doing so many things for really short time, so I do not think there is anything missing by myself.

However, I think that the future chief will change based on the appearance of the fans such as entertainment and smoke hope.

To give me my strength and support me, my driving force will be the same.

"Through this album, Hwang Chi-yeul, who wants to listen to the evaluation that" This song goes well with Hwang Chi-yeul, I know what I want to talk about ", its gravure and interview on April 20 I can meet at the issued May issue.