'Suits' Park Hyung-Sik "Jang Dong-gun and his 19-year-old?

Suits Park Hyung - Sik and Jang Dong - gun said that they do not feel the difference between 19 years of age.On the afternoon of 23rd, KBS New Drama Suits production presentation meeting was held at Yeongdeungpo Time Square in Seoul.Actors Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-Sik, Chin Higyeong, Chae Jung-an, Gosong Hui, Choi Gwi-hwa and others attended and made the seats shine.On this day Jang Dong-gun said Park Hyung-Sik has age difference of 19 years old.I can communicate with each other to the extent that I do not feel the difference between generations I will spend together.Park Hyung - Sik is something that seniors are difficult to achieve, but it is a big problem. Jang Dong-gun continued, The characters in the drama are also so.I will continue to point out Park Hyung-Sik and point out that, Park Hyung-Sik will continue without giving in to it.Actually it was such a thing, he said, I took a lot of time shooting and invited us to laugh.Park Hyung - Sik also talks about Jang Dong - gun senpai I call type me well.During the holiday time, I am having a good time shaking the chatter. Park Hyung - Sik also felt at all that the difference between Jang Dong - gun and the age of 19 is for me for generations.The theme of the story also goes well. Suits is a drama depicting the legendary lawyer of the best law office in Korea and the blommance of a fake newly-admitted lawyer with memory like a monster.Kim Jin Woo PD and Kim Jung Min writer who directed Healer, Queen of Reasoning etc, are conspicuous works.Meanwhile, Suits will be broadcasted at 10 oclock at night on Wednesday, April 25.▶ ︎ [Suits Park Hyung - Sik ∙ Jang Dong - gun 19 years old difference blommance] Go to the picture - CopyrightsÆ & chosun
Suits Park Hyung - Sik and Jang Dong - gun said that they do not feel the difference between 19 years of age.On the afternoon of 23rd, KBS New Drama Suits production presentation meeting was held at Yeongdeungpo Time Square in Seoul.Actors Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-Sik, Chin Higyeong, Chae Jung-an, Gosong Hui, Choi Gwi-hwa and others attended and made the seats shine.On this day Jang Dong-gun said Park Hyung-Sik has age difference of 19 years old.I can communicate with each other to the extent that I do not feel the difference between generations I will spend together.Park Hyung - Sik is something that seniors are difficult to achieve, but it is a big problem. Jang Dong-gun continued, The characters in the drama are also so.I will continue to point out Park Hyung-Sik and point out that, Park Hyung-Sik will continue without giving in to it.Actually it was such a thing, he said, I took a lot of time shooting and invited us to laugh.Park Hyung - Sik also talks about Jang Dong - gun senpai I call type me well.During the holiday time, I am having a good time shaking the chatter. Park Hyung - Sik also felt at all that the difference between Jang Dong - gun and the age of 19 is for me for generations.The theme of the story also goes well. Suits is a drama depicting the legendary lawyer of the best law office in Korea and the blommance of a fake newly-admitted lawyer with memory like a monster.Kim Jin Woo PD and Kim Jung Min writer who directed Healer, Queen of Reasoning etc, are conspicuous works.Meanwhile, Suits will be broadcasted at 10 oclock at night on Wednesday, April 25.▶ ︎ [Suits Park Hyung - Sik ∙ Jang Dong - gun 19 years old difference blommance] Go to the picture - CopyrightsÆ & chosun

"Suits" Park Hyung - Sik and Jang Dong - gun said that they do not feel the difference between 19 years of age.

On the afternoon of 23rd, KBS New Drama "Suits" production presentation meeting was held at Yeongdeungpo Time Square in Seoul.

Actors Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-Sik, Chin Higyeong, Chae Jung-an, Gosong Hui, Choi Gwi-hwa and others attended and made the seats shine.

On this day Jang Dong-gun said "Park Hyung-Sik has age difference of 19 years old.

I can communicate with each other to the extent that I do not feel the difference between generations I will spend together.

Park Hyung - Sik is something that seniors are difficult to achieve, but it is a big problem. "

Jang Dong-gun continued, "The characters in the drama are also so.

I will continue to point out Park Hyung-Sik and point out that, Park Hyung-Sik will continue without giving in to it.

Actually it was such a thing, "he said," I took a lot of time shooting "and invited us to laugh.

Park Hyung - Sik also talks about "Jang Dong - gun senpai I call" type "me well.

During the holiday time, I am having a good time shaking the chatter. "

Park Hyung - Sik also felt at all that "the difference between Jang Dong - gun and the age of 19 is for me" for generations.

The theme of the story also goes well. "

"Suits" is a drama depicting the legendary lawyer of the best law office in Korea and the blommance of a fake newly-admitted lawyer with memory like a monster.

Kim Jin Woo PD and Kim Jung Min writer who directed "Healer", "Queen of Reasoning" etc, are conspicuous works.

Meanwhile, "Suits" will be broadcasted at 10 o'clock at night on Wednesday, April 25.

▶ ︎ ['Suits' Park Hyung - Sik ∙ Jang Dong - gun "19 years old difference blommance"] Go to the picture - CopyrightsÆ & chosun