"Suits", actor + PD Confidence in reason "I think it will be the best game."

Can Suits be positioned as a topical work beyond the anticipated work?Monster Union Bak Sonche, who had been producing at the KBS 2 New Drama Suits production presentation on the 23rd, said, It is difficult to cast the latest drama starring actors, casting with first-ranking actors and honors It is.Although Suits is counted as an anticipated work of this year, I will try not to end with the expected work but to make it the best topic work , but I expressed confidence even though I was modest.Suits is a work that Remake took place in the U.S. for the first time in the domestic popular original mid of the same name which has been broadcasted in the US season up to seven.I will talk about the legendary lawyer in Korea, the legendary lawyer, Jang Dong-gun, and a fake new lawyer with genius memory and Yonu (Park Hyung-Sik).There were quite a few Mid Remake works popular so far.Even if only recent works are examined, there are Good Wife Anslage Criminal Mind.However, the evaluation for this work is extreme.Although I brought a famous work and remake it, I stayed in obedience was also a critically acclaimed drama, and the evaluation Success result to this extent has also appeared.Next, will Suits receive any evaluation?First of all, the actors and production teams talked I want to prevent it from imitating.Jang Dong-gun said, I decided to appear without first seeing the original.I saw the original after the decision.I felt it was fun and attractive.Therefore, it personally covered more than the middle degree of season 1.I saw about season 1 as if the directors words might be mimicking me if I could become myself. Actors such as Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-Sik, Chin Hye Kyung, Choi Jong-ah, Naturalization, Gosung Hui and others will express the characters reinterpreted by South Korea according to the water level in the script.It is my determination to trust the completed script and do my best.Kim Jin-woo PD defined  Suits is a characters main drama.Next, It is an important color to start with a concern for the character and lead to interest, the next to support sympathy by supporting the character.I will make the spreading episode so that I can see the characters unique growth.
Can Suits be positioned as a topical work beyond the anticipated work?Monster Union Bak Sonche, who had been producing at the KBS 2 New Drama Suits production presentation on the 23rd, said, It is difficult to cast the latest drama starring actors, casting with first-ranking actors and honors It is.Although Suits is counted as an anticipated work of this year, I will try not to end with the expected work but to make it the best topic work , but I expressed confidence even though I was modest.Suits is a work that Remake took place in the U.S. for the first time in the domestic popular original mid of the same name which has been broadcasted in the US season up to seven.I will talk about the legendary lawyer in Korea, the legendary lawyer, Jang Dong-gun, and a fake new lawyer with genius memory and Yonu (Park Hyung-Sik).There were quite a few Mid Remake works popular so far.Even if only recent works are examined, there are Good Wife Anslage Criminal Mind.However, the evaluation for this work is extreme.Although I brought a famous work and remake it, I stayed in obedience was also a critically acclaimed drama, and the evaluation Success result to this extent has also appeared.Next, will Suits receive any evaluation?First of all, the actors and production teams talked I want to prevent it from imitating.Jang Dong-gun said, I decided to appear without first seeing the original.I saw the original after the decision.I felt it was fun and attractive.Therefore, it personally covered more than the middle degree of season 1.I saw about season 1 as if the directors words might be mimicking me if I could become myself. Actors such as Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-Sik, Chin Hye Kyung, Choi Jong-ah, Naturalization, Gosung Hui and others will express the characters reinterpreted by South Korea according to the water level in the script.It is my determination to trust the completed script and do my best.Kim Jin-woo PD defined  Suits is a characters main drama.Next, It is an important color to start with a concern for the character and lead to interest, the next to support sympathy by supporting the character.I will make the spreading episode so that I can see the characters unique growth.

Can "Suits" be positioned as a topical work beyond the anticipated work?

Monster Union Bak Sonche, who had been producing at the KBS 2 New Drama "Suits" production presentation on the 23rd, said, "It is difficult to cast the latest drama starring actors, casting with first-ranking actors and honors It is.

Although "Suits" is counted as an anticipated work of this year, I will try not to end with the expected work but to make it the best topic work ", but I expressed confidence even though I was modest.

"Suits" is a work that Remake took place in the U.S. for the first time in the domestic popular original mid of the same name which has been broadcasted in the US season up to seven.

I will talk about the legendary lawyer in Korea, the legendary lawyer, Jang Dong-gun, and a fake new lawyer with genius memory and Yonu (Park Hyung-Sik).

There were quite a few Mid Remake works popular so far.

Even if only recent works are examined, there are "Good Wife" "Anslage" "Criminal Mind".

However, the evaluation for this work is extreme.

Although I brought a famous work and remake it, "I stayed in obedience" was also a critically acclaimed drama, and the evaluation "Success result to this extent" has also appeared.

Next, will "Suits" receive any evaluation?

First of all, the actors and production teams talked "I want to prevent it from imitating."

Jang Dong-gun said, "I decided to appear without first seeing the original.

I saw the original after the decision.

I felt it was fun and attractive.

Therefore, it personally covered more than the middle degree of season 1.

I saw about season 1 as if the director's words might be mimicking me if I could become myself. "

Actors such as Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-Sik, Chin Hye Kyung, Choi Jong-ah, Naturalization, Gosung Hui and others will express the characters reinterpreted by South Korea according to the water level in the script.

It is my determination to trust the completed script and do my best.

Kim Jin-woo PD defined "" Suits "is a character's main drama".

Next, "It is an important color to start with a concern for the character and lead to interest, the next to support sympathy by supporting the character.

I will make the spreading episode so that I can see the character's unique growth. "