'Subtype' Lee Seung-gi, Kang Ho-dong 'assistance Haidan + Arts Emperor' Come back

Knowing Bros Kang Ho-dong, Lee Seung-gi who together with One Night 2 Day, as usual as Lee Suk-sung, caught the audience with the attractiveness that assistance Hochi seemed to demonstrate chemistry as usual.Lee Seung-gi appeared as a transfer student of JTBC entertainment Knowing Bros broadcasted on 21th and boasted of a way of speaking.Especially Kang Ho-dong gathered a gaze by constructing a happy smile saying I love my brother will come before Lee Seung-gi comes.Lee Seung-gi who subsequently appeared introduced himself to Lee Seung-gi, a younger brother of the people, who came from a high (high) who became a national man.It was obvious that I met Kang Ho-dong for the first time after being discharged amazing everyone.Kang Ho-dong said, I am watching the butler department together funny.Lee Seung-gi, who was proud of Lee Seung-gi, said, Hodon will come out once more (even to the butler department ), as usual still demonstrate the entertainment experience did.After that, they also talked to our brother World Cup and our type World Cup which chose 1st place each other, and Lee Seung-gi Come back to why New Shogun  I do not have any contacts on the question Is not there?I have never lost the sense of the army, I was trying to call after watching, he was laughing with an answer.Especially Lee Seung-gi was surprised to see Kang Ho-dong which changed quite a bit from the past.He said, Kang Ho-dong I remembered was a military academy.I feel like I came here and it was a tour that was absolutely power that Dombill could not do, Ming Kyung-hoon said to him by launching a laugh with jokes saying Hodon takes me here.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi also informed the One Night 2 Day negotiation behavi story.He revealed that Hodon makes a lot of figurative expressions, he luckily became King of Talk when living in ambitiousness, but I call it Would you like to play with my older brother? It was said.I am an entertainment world black type hand comes to me, but if I understand it is It was two nights and two days, at this time, Lee Seong said, When I am I asked I asked, I invited him to laugh again.Lee Seung-gi continued, It is by Hodon language.Perhaps there are those who are ignorant even though some people noticed there are people who ignore it and there are some people who are not interested, Mr. Min Kyung Hoon mentioned in the case of kicking Kang Ho-dong, It is true I explained that I explained to Hodon as well and proved to be an expert.Afterwards, members of Knowing Bros read the application form for Lee Seung-gi and wrote (old) hit women, (old) Emperor, prefectural military etc written in Byul Myun- .Lee Seung-gi is perfectly 100% perfect but it was a lone man who created a new coined word Ho Raku in a figure that is insufficient to 2%.More than anything, Lee Seung-gi represents the pride of the Special Warfare Command of the Prefectural Military, he told the episode on the experience of hell below in the field of technology, Buffy test was carried out, overwhelmingly physically  Knowing Bros successfully entered.Subsequently, members tried to apply the correct answer of three quizzes prepared by Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi announced that he came to know that Kim Hee Cheol who had no point of contact through the commander who met in the army is a crybaby.Also, I had to pay 200,000 won for the reason that the owner of the car who was trying to bullet in front of my own car went through 19 gold channels at overseas shooting place, an anecdote which was a mother Anecdote confirmed, confirmed the first sky diving anecdote after demolition, etc. to overcome trauma caused by bungee jump at the time of photographing in the past night and two days Noatgoso · Jang Hoon demonstrated the spirit of the last stage, correct answer I was pleased.On the other hand, in the brain purity test, Kang Ho-dong first laughed Lee Seung-gi over the four-character idiomatic quiz and laughed.Lee Seung-gi adapts perfectly in every corner, shows compatibility breathing with members of Knowing Bros after dividing into these Hodon school treasures, I felt the true entertainment Emperor came back./ Knowing Bros Broadcast screen capture
Knowing Bros Kang Ho-dong, Lee Seung-gi who together with One Night 2 Day, as usual as Lee Suk-sung, caught the audience with the attractiveness that assistance Hochi seemed to demonstrate chemistry as usual.Lee Seung-gi appeared as a transfer student of JTBC entertainment Knowing Bros broadcasted on 21th and boasted of a way of speaking.Especially Kang Ho-dong gathered a gaze by constructing a happy smile saying I love my brother will come before Lee Seung-gi comes.Lee Seung-gi who subsequently appeared introduced himself to Lee Seung-gi, a younger brother of the people, who came from a high (high) who became a national man.It was obvious that I met Kang Ho-dong for the first time after being discharged amazing everyone.Kang Ho-dong said, I am watching the butler department together funny.Lee Seung-gi, who was proud of Lee Seung-gi, said, Hodon will come out once more (even to the butler department ), as usual still demonstrate the entertainment experience did.After that, they also talked to our brother World Cup and our type World Cup which chose 1st place each other, and Lee Seung-gi Come back to why New Shogun  I do not have any contacts on the question Is not there?I have never lost the sense of the army, I was trying to call after watching, he was laughing with an answer.Especially Lee Seung-gi was surprised to see Kang Ho-dong which changed quite a bit from the past.He said, Kang Ho-dong I remembered was a military academy.I feel like I came here and it was a tour that was absolutely power that Dombill could not do, Ming Kyung-hoon said to him by launching a laugh with jokes saying Hodon takes me here.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi also informed the One Night 2 Day negotiation behavi story.He revealed that Hodon makes a lot of figurative expressions, he luckily became King of Talk when living in ambitiousness, but I call it Would you like to play with my older brother? It was said.I am an entertainment world black type hand comes to me, but if I understand it is It was two nights and two days, at this time, Lee Seong said, When I am I asked I asked, I invited him to laugh again.Lee Seung-gi continued, It is by Hodon language.Perhaps there are those who are ignorant even though some people noticed there are people who ignore it and there are some people who are not interested, Mr. Min Kyung Hoon mentioned in the case of kicking Kang Ho-dong, It is true I explained that I explained to Hodon as well and proved to be an expert.Afterwards, members of Knowing Bros read the application form for Lee Seung-gi and wrote (old) hit women, (old) Emperor, prefectural military etc written in Byul Myun- .Lee Seung-gi is perfectly 100% perfect but it was a lone man who created a new coined word Ho Raku in a figure that is insufficient to 2%.More than anything, Lee Seung-gi represents the pride of the Special Warfare Command of the Prefectural Military, he told the episode on the experience of hell below in the field of technology, Buffy test was carried out, overwhelmingly physically  Knowing Bros successfully entered.Subsequently, members tried to apply the correct answer of three quizzes prepared by Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi announced that he came to know that Kim Hee Cheol who had no point of contact through the commander who met in the army is a crybaby.Also, I had to pay 200,000 won for the reason that the owner of the car who was trying to bullet in front of my own car went through 19 gold channels at overseas shooting place, an anecdote which was a mother Anecdote confirmed, confirmed the first sky diving anecdote after demolition, etc. to overcome trauma caused by bungee jump at the time of photographing in the past night and two days Noatgoso · Jang Hoon demonstrated the spirit of the last stage, correct answer I was pleased.On the other hand, in the brain purity test, Kang Ho-dong first laughed Lee Seung-gi over the four-character idiomatic quiz and laughed.Lee Seung-gi adapts perfectly in every corner, shows compatibility breathing with members of Knowing Bros after dividing into these Hodon school treasures, I felt the true entertainment Emperor came back./ Knowing Bros Broadcast screen capture

"Knowing Bros" Kang Ho-dong, Lee Seung-gi who together with "One Night 2 Day", as usual as Lee Suk-sung, caught the audience with the attractiveness that "assistance Hochi" seemed to demonstrate chemistry as usual.

Lee Seung-gi appeared as a transfer student of JTBC entertainment "Knowing Bros" broadcasted on 21th and boasted of a way of speaking.

Especially Kang Ho-dong gathered a gaze by constructing a happy smile saying "I love my brother will come" before Lee Seung-gi comes.

Lee Seung-gi who subsequently appeared introduced himself to Lee Seung-gi, "a younger brother of the people, who came from a high (high) who became a national man."

It was obvious that I met Kang Ho-dong for the first time after being discharged amazing everyone.

Kang Ho-dong said, "I am watching" the butler department together "funny.

Lee Seung-gi, who was proud of Lee Seung-gi, said, "Hodon will come out once more (even to the" butler department ")," as usual still demonstrate the entertainment experience did.

After that, they also talked to "our brother World Cup" and "our type World Cup" which chose 1st place each other, and Lee Seung-gi Come back to "why" New Shogun " "I do not have any contacts" on the question "Is not there?"

I have never lost the sense of the army, I was trying to call after watching, "he was laughing with an answer.

Especially Lee Seung-gi was surprised to see Kang Ho-dong which changed quite a bit from the past.

He said, "Kang Ho-dong I remembered was a military academy.

"I feel like I came here and it was a tour that was absolutely power that Dombill could not do," Ming Kyung-hoon said to him by launching a laugh with jokes saying "Hodon takes me here."

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi also informed the "One Night 2 Day" negotiation behavi story.

He revealed that "Hodon makes a lot of figurative expressions," he luckily became King of Talk when living in "ambitiousness", but I call it "Would you like to play with my older brother? It was said.

I am an entertainment world black type hand comes to me, but if I understand it is "It was two nights and two days", at this time, Lee Seong said, "When I am" "I asked" I asked, "I invited him to laugh again.

Lee Seung-gi continued, "It is by Hodon language.

Perhaps there are those who are ignorant even though some people noticed there are people who ignore it and there are some people who are not interested, "Mr. Min Kyung Hoon mentioned in the case of kicking Kang Ho-dong," It is true I explained that "I explained to Hodon" as well and proved to be an expert.

Afterwards, members of "Knowing Bros" read the application form for Lee Seung-gi and wrote "(old) hit women", "(old) Emperor", "prefectural military" etc written in Byul Myun- .

Lee Seung-gi is perfectly 100% perfect but it was a lone man who created a new coined word "Ho Raku" in a figure that is insufficient to 2%.

More than anything, Lee Seung-gi represents the pride of the Special Warfare Command of the "Prefectural Military", he told the episode on the "experience of hell" below in the field of technology, "Buffy test" was carried out, overwhelmingly physically " Knowing Bros "successfully entered.

Subsequently, members tried to apply the correct answer of three quizzes prepared by Lee Seung-gi.

Lee Seung-gi announced that he came to know that Kim Hee Cheol who had no point of contact through the commander who met in the army is a crybaby.

Also, I had to pay 200,000 won for the reason that the owner of the car who was trying to bullet in front of my own car went through 19 gold channels at overseas shooting place, an anecdote which was a mother Anecdote confirmed, confirmed the first sky diving anecdote after demolition, etc. to overcome trauma caused by bungee jump at the time of photographing in the past "night and two days" Noatgoso · Jang Hoon demonstrated the spirit of the last stage, correct answer I was pleased.

On the other hand, in the brain purity test, Kang Ho-dong first laughed Lee Seung-gi over the four-character idiomatic quiz and laughed.

Lee Seung-gi adapts perfectly in every corner, shows compatibility breathing with members of "Knowing Bros" after dividing into these Hodon school treasures, I felt the true "entertainment Emperor" came back.

/ "Knowing Bros" Broadcast screen capture