"Song Joong-ki and medium magazine cover" .. 'Hattu 3' Self-proud of Hwang Chi-yeul

Dynamic duo, Hwang Chi-yeul, Johnson fans, TWICE appeared in the special feature legendary Jodon Ali of KBS 2 TV Happy Together 3 broadcasted on the 27th.TWICE that he likes karaoke usually expresses the wind wanting to break the record of Hez 3.Hwang Chi-yeul ranked self-praised.Hwang Chi-yeul boasting of tremendous popularity in China said that Chinese Journal of Artists Magazines is Song Joong-ki and Nada and attracted a lot of attention.Followed by Aaron Kwok, also showed off friendship with the King continent.He said The ministry has my brother take a tour and have me take pictures.The continents shared the program in China.It was a program like infinite challenge in China.I will invite surprise by explaining that the king continues to come to my room and take a picture.Not only that, even at a duty free shop at the airport, he added that he was decorated with his own face.Hwang Chi-yeul found Popularity is a bubble.However, like the bubble bubble, it will happen again. TWICE Nayeon also spared Hwang Chi-yeuls praise.I heard Hwang Chi-yeul live while rehearsing the awards ceremony, Nayeon said.Although it was morning, I was surprised to hear that too. Dynamic duo gave a big laughter to each other s disc.Gaeko said, Cheja pulled a lot of meat since he was discharged.When I took pictures from a certain moment I was confident with confidence.It is too ugly. Then Gaeko confessed that he had experienced a panic disorder by Fukche, I planted my head with hair loss.The beauty salon head raised my head.However, I did not like it, sprinkle using Hukcha and recalled that time.Also, I did a club performance next time.If you go to the concert, ink will flow on your face for sweat though it runs a lot.That trauma occurred and I re-shaved, / Photo = KBS

Dynamic duo, Hwang Chi-yeul, Johnson fans, TWICE appeared in the special feature "legendary Jodon Ali" of KBS 2 TV "Happy Together 3" broadcasted on the 27th.

TWICE that he likes karaoke usually expresses the wind wanting to break the record of "Hez 3".

Hwang Chi-yeul ranked "self-praised".

Hwang Chi-yeul boasting of tremendous popularity in China said that "Chinese Journal of Artists' Magazines is Song Joong-ki and Nada" and attracted a lot of attention.

Followed by Aaron Kwok, also showed off friendship with the King continent.

He said "The ministry has my brother take a tour and have me take pictures.

The continents shared the program in China.

It was a program like "infinite challenge" in China.

I will invite surprise by explaining that the king continues to come to my room and take a picture.

Not only that, even at a duty free shop at the airport, he added that he was decorated with his own face.

Hwang Chi-yeul found "Popularity is a bubble.

However, like the bubble bubble, it will happen again. "

TWICE Nayeon also spared Hwang Chi-yeul's praise.

"I heard Hwang Chi-yeul live while rehearsing the awards ceremony," Nayeon said.

Although it was morning, I was surprised to hear that too. "

Dynamic duo gave a big laughter to each other 's disc.

Gaeko said, "Cheja pulled a lot of meat since he was discharged.

When I took pictures from a certain moment I was confident with confidence.

It is too ugly. "

Then Gaeko confessed that he had experienced a panic disorder by Fukche, "I planted my head with hair loss.

The beauty salon head raised my head.

However, I did not like it, sprinkle using Hukcha "and recalled that time.

Also, "I did a club performance next time.

If you go to the concert, ink will flow on your face for sweat though it runs a lot.

That trauma occurred and I re-shaved, "/ Photo = KBS