"Song Joong-ki and the cover of the middle magazine..."Hattoo 3" Hwang Chi-yeul's self-promotion

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul gave a big smile with Self Proud. On the 27th, KBS 2TV Happy Together 3 featured Legendary Cho Dong-Ari featured Dynamic Duo, Hwang Chi-yeul, Jung Seung-hwan and TWICE. Hwang Chi-yeul has been self-deprecating as the wind blew.Hwang Chi-yeul, who is very popular in China, attracted attention by saying, The front and back of China celebrity magazine is Song Joong-ki and me.He said: Boosung asked me to take a video of him on tour, Continental shared a program in China, like Chinas Infinite Challenge.Wang Dae-ryuk came to my room and asked me to take a picture. He added that he was decorated with his face at the airport duty-free shop.I thought the popularity was a bubble, said Hwang Chi-yeul.But it looks like a bubble bubble again. TWICE Nayeon also praised Hwang Chi-yeul.Nayeon said: I listened to Hwang Chi-yeul Live during the awards ceremony rehearsal.I was surprised that you were so good in the morning. Dynamic Duo gave a big smile to each other with a dissatisfaction. Gaeko said, Since I was discharged, Choi has lost a lot of weight.From one point on, I was strange because I was confident when I took a picture.I do not want to see it too much. Gaeko confessed that he suffered from panic disorder due to blackness, I had hair loss and planted my hair in the past.I then went to the club performance and I played a lot when I performed, but I was sweating because of the sweat.Thats when I had trauma and I shaved it again, / Photos = KBS

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul gave a big smile with 'Self Proud'. On the 27th, KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3' featured 'Legendary Cho Dong-Ari' featured Dynamic Duo, Hwang Chi-yeul, Jung Seung-hwan and TWICE. Hwang Chi-yeul has been 'self-deprecating' as the wind blew. Hwang Chi-yeul, who is very popular in China, attracted attention by saying, "The front and back of China celebrity magazine is Song Joong-ki and me." He said: "Boosung asked me to take a video of him on tour, Continental shared a program in China, like China's Infinite Challenge. Wang Dae-ryuk came to my room and asked me to take a picture. "He added that he was decorated with his face at the airport duty-free shop. "I thought the popularity was a bubble," said Hwang Chi-yeul. But it looks like a bubble bubble again. "TWICE Nayeon also praised Hwang Chi-yeul. Nayeon said: "I listened to Hwang Chi-yeul Live during the awards ceremony rehearsal. I was surprised that you were so good in the morning. "Dynamic Duo gave a big smile to each other with a dissatisfaction. Gaeko said," Since I was discharged, Choi has lost a lot of weight. From one point on, I was strange because I was confident when I took a picture. I do not want to see it too much. "Gaeko confessed that he suffered from panic disorder due to blackness," I had hair loss and planted my hair in the past. "I then went to the club performance and I played a lot when I performed, but I was sweating because of the sweat. That's when I had trauma and I shaved it again," / Photos = KBS