Son Ye-jin X Jung Hae-In, a secret love affair I have to be careful.

] If you buy well in rice is beautiful older sister Son Ye - jin and Jung Hae - In s love love gradually became clear.JTBC broadcast on the 20th Just bought for rice is a beautiful older sister Yun Seung-ho (Above minutes) who knew the relationship between Yunjin (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) I got on the radio.To this day, Yunjin knows Seo Jun-hee, Before that house, Mom must be careful as well.And take me anything and you go into the company by yourself is not a late time to use your mind but what? And took attention to the fact of association.Also, on this day, Yoon Jin (Son Ye-jin) met with a colleague Kumu Bora (around the inhabitants) of a company who knows that he is in association with Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In), Kumubora When Juni is enough enough to accept everything, she said, Jina smiles with a smile.Every time I saw it, my chest trembled and I felt refreshed, and I came up with shyness.Meanwhile, Jinna and Juni s encounter this day saw Jinna s younger brother Yoon Seung - ho (Above).People around us were reported little by little, and attention was drawn to how the future of these love affairs will be drawn.

] "If you buy well in rice is beautiful older sister" Son Ye - jin and Jung Hae - In 's love love gradually became clear.

JTBC broadcast on the 20th "Just bought for rice is a beautiful older sister" Yun Seung-ho (Above minutes) who knew the relationship between Yunjin (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) I got on the radio.

To this day, Yunjin knows Seo Jun-hee, "Before that house, Mom must be careful as well.

And take me anything and you go into the company by yourself is not a late time to use your mind but what? "And took attention to the fact of association.

Also, on this day, Yoon Jin (Son Ye-jin) met with a colleague Kumu Bora (around the inhabitants) of a company who knows that he is in association with Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In), Kumubora "When Juni is enough enough to accept everything," she said, "Jina smiles with a smile.

Every time I saw it, my chest trembled and I felt refreshed, "and I came up with shyness.

Meanwhile, Jinna and Juni 's encounter this day saw Jinna' s younger brother Yoon Seung - ho (Above).

People around us were reported little by little, and attention was drawn to how the future of these love affairs will be drawn.