'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In Heartfelt, So-yeon Jang Melted

So-yeon Jang was heartbroken by Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In; So-yeon Jang, who noticed the relationship between the two and felt betrayed.So-yeon Jang tells Son Ye-jin, who came to the scene, I was thrilled by the jury, but the two eventually accepted the relationship between the two at the end of their worries. On JTBCs Bob Good Sister, which was broadcast on the 27th, he noticed the relationship between Jung Hae In and Jin-ah (So-yin). The image of Eon Jang) was drawn.The Primary Election is confident to see Jin-ah in Jun-hees sketchbook. On that evening, Jun-hee knows that Jin-ah has gone to the room of the Primary Election, but the Primary Election pretends to sleep.The next day, Primary Election goes to the mothers cemetery and says, I can not see Junhees hard work. Junhee finds out that she noticed her relationship with Jin-a when Primary Election kept avoiding herself.Junhee tells Jin-ah this fact, Jin-ah visits the Primary Election. The two people talked about soju, and the Primary Election is angry that we are playing with Jun-hee.I like it more, Jina confessed.Primary selection says, I dont know how Ive spent these days, Im thrilled by the betrayal.Jina said, I actually did not think of you.I am sorry, but I have only seen Junhee. At that time, Junhee called the Primary Election and said, Jin-ah is not good. I shook.So dont make it too hard.I liked it a lot, so I was greedy. When I heard that, Primary selection shed tears, and I went back to the bar.Eventually, Primary Election decides to understand Jin-ah, and the two make up: Jun-hee smiled when she found out that the two had made up./ Captured Bobs Good Sister

So-yeon Jang was heartbroken by Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In; So-yeon Jang, who noticed the relationship between the two and felt betrayed. So-yeon Jang tells Son Ye-jin, who came to the scene, "I was thrilled by the jury," but the two eventually accepted the relationship between the two at the end of their worries. On JTBC's "Bob Good Sister," which was broadcast on the 27th, he noticed the relationship between Jung Hae In and Jin-ah (So-yin). The image of Eon Jang) was drawn. The Primary election is confident to see Jin-ah in Jun-hee's sketchbook. On that evening, Jun-hee knows that Jin-ah has gone to the room of the Primary election, but the Primary election pretends to sleep. The next day, Primary election goes to the mother's cemetery and says, "I can not see Junhee's hard work." Junhee finds out that she noticed her relationship with Jin-a when Primary election kept avoiding herself. Junhee tells Jin-ah this fact, Jin-ah visits the Primary election. The two people talked about soju, and the Primary election is angry that "we are playing with Jun-hee." "I like it more," Jina confessed.Primary selection says, "I don't know how I've spent these days, I'm thrilled by the betrayal." Jina said, "I actually did not think of you. I am sorry, but I have only seen Junhee. "At that time, Junhee called the Primary election and said," Jin-ah is not good. I shook. So don't make it too hard. I liked it a lot, so I was greedy. "When I heard that, Primary selection shed tears, and I went back to the bar. Eventually, Primary election decides to understand Jin-ah, and the two make up: Jun-hee smiled when she found out that the two had made up./ Captured 'Bob's Good Sister'