'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin ♥ Jung Hae-In, honey drip Overnight "Do not go home today"

On 21st JTBC Something in the Rain (pretty older sister), Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) is in the arms of Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) A form to regain stability was broadcasted.Yoon Jin-ah looked pale in Seo Jun-hee.Seo Jun-hee replied to Yoon Jin-ah, bluntly, What is beautiful, Please look at me.Yoon Jin-ah knocked out at once more.Its good , swelled out.Seo Jun-hee said, I was sure of what.I wanted n.I left it alone and regretted it, he said, Ah, now you can live without Yoon Jin-ah.I tried to write evil, but I will fall down correctly. Yoon Jin-ah said, I regret that I did not seem to get home today.Come to think of it, what kind of relationship the woman who was away from Chon had died in the house has any relationship , Detogo, Seo Jun - hee gently kissed after bringing Yoon Jin - ah to his house.Yoon Jin-ah grips with shame and sorry, but eventually they express each others mind and overnight like honey

On 21st JTBC "Something in the Rain (pretty older sister)", Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) is in the arms of Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) A form to regain stability was broadcasted.

Yoon Jin-ah looked pale in Seo Jun-hee.

Seo Jun-hee replied to Yoon Jin-ah, bluntly, "What is beautiful", "Please look at me".

Yoon Jin-ah "knocked out at once more.

It's good ", swelled out.

Seo Jun-hee said, "I was sure of what.

I wanted n.

I left it alone and regretted it, "he said," Ah, now you can live without Yoon Jin-ah.

I tried to write evil, but I will fall down correctly. "

Yoon Jin-ah said, "I regret that I did not seem to get home today.

Come to think of it, what kind of relationship the woman who was away from Chon had died in the house has any relationship ", Detogo, Seo Jun - hee gently kissed after bringing Yoon Jin - ah to his house.

Yoon Jin-ah grips with shame and sorry, but eventually they express each other's mind and overnight like honey