'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin ♥ Jung Hae-In, So-yeon Jang 'Will it be thorny road?

Son Ye-jin, Jung Hae-Ins love affair was taken to So-yeon Jang when you often buy rice.Does So-yeon Jang really support these love? JTBC broadcast on the 21st Just bought for rice is a beautiful older sister (director Ann Pansok, screenwriter Kim) barely escaped from the crisis although Yunjin (Son Ye-jin) was abducted by Iqigin (Olun) A figure was drawn.Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) heard the news, hurried to the hospital, embraced Yunjin and comforted.Looking at his complexion knowing Yunjin in the car to return, Natonha.Why only do driving.Please look at me. Because he did not talk, she told I knocked out at once.Seo Jun-hee stopped the car, I heard the confidence that what I could clearly do.I thought that way wrong way.It looked really crazy.I regretted very much.Even if you say that you dislike, buy a mobile phone.I know it by picking up quickly.Leave it alone and talk.I am going to live without a real Yunjin now. Meanwhile, Seo Jun - hee rejected the proposal of a company called a business trip to China under a single sword.I firmly persisted that the word truncate can not leave the side of Groseyo and girlfriend.Since then I came up with Sei Jun-hee who knew completely about Yunjin who summarized with Ikyun (Olong), I do not use the heart now.It is perfectly indispensable, smiling.Seo Jun-hee says, We want to be dignified, between us.Let s clarify it without blemishing.Instead I would like to do. This Yunjin known I am Pena and I showed intention to be with him.Yunjin who came home Returned lost, kneeling and cried in front of his father Yun Sang-gi (Oh ​​Man-seok).Yun Sanggi, who already knows the relationship between the two, said, Dad is prepared to listen at any time.Any story is okay, he surprised his daughter as Juana is somewhere .At that time, So-yeon Jang saw the painting of Yunjin painted by Seo Jun-hee and the facial expression solidified.Sogyon song who loves friendly Yunjin and his brother Seo Jun-hee so much, she absolutely opposes whether to support these love affairs, absolutely opposed to Bob, well-being sister brought doubts to the next development Wasted

"Son Ye-jin, Jung Hae-In's love affair was taken to So-yeon Jang when you often buy rice.

Does So-yeon Jang really support these love? JTBC broadcast on the 21st "Just bought for rice is a beautiful older sister" (director Ann Pansok, screenwriter Kim) barely escaped from the crisis although Yunjin (Son Ye-jin) was abducted by Iqigin (Olun) A figure was drawn.

Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) heard the news, hurried to the hospital, embraced Yunjin and comforted.

Looking at his complexion knowing Yunjin in the car to return, "Natonha.

Why only do driving.

Please look at me. "

Because he did not talk, she told "I knocked out at once".

Seo Jun-hee stopped the car, "I heard the confidence that what I could clearly do.

I thought that way wrong way.

It looked really crazy.

I regretted very much.

Even if you say that you dislike, buy a mobile phone.

I know it by picking up quickly.

Leave it alone and talk.

I am going to live without a real Yunjin now. "

Meanwhile, Seo Jun - hee rejected the proposal of a company called a business trip to China under a single sword.

I firmly persisted that the word "truncate" can not leave the side of "Groseyo" and girlfriend.

Since then I came up with Sei Jun-hee who knew completely about Yunjin who summarized with Ikyun (Olong), "I do not use the heart now.

It is perfectly indispensable, "smiling.

Seo Jun-hee says, "We want to be dignified, between us.

Let 's clarify it without blemishing.

Instead I would like to do. "

This Yunjin known "I am Pena" and I showed intention to be with him.

Yunjin who came home Returned lost, kneeling and cried in front of his father Yun Sang-gi (Oh ​​Man-seok).

Yun Sanggi, who already knows the relationship between the two, said, "Dad is prepared to listen at any time.

Any story is okay, "he surprised his daughter as" Juana is somewhere ".

At that time, So-yeon Jang saw the painting of Yunjin painted by Seo Jun-hee and the facial expression solidified.

Sogyon song who loves friendly Yunjin and his brother Seo Jun-hee so much, she absolutely opposes whether to support these love affairs, "absolutely opposed to Bob, well-being sister" brought doubts to the next development Wasted