Oh Yoon-ah "I am determined that every work is the last...Single mom's life is not good"

Oh Yoon-ah is the back door of the film staff with perfect body with elegant sexy in this picture which was conducted with denim and lingeries extraordinary collaboration concept.In particular, this picture added meaning by wearing and shooting lingerie brand products launched by Oh Yoon-ah.In an interview after the photo shoot, he said, I am stressful with Exercise, and I have been playing Tanz Play for five years, which is an exercise that combines dance.Oh Yoon-ah, a bland character, also confided in his unspoilt life as a single mom: My son is a little slow to develop.When the child is sick, he can not take care of it, so he says, Do you want to do business?I have always thought about it, he said. It has been my last time since I thought that this work is the last. I pray hard while attending the church. And every moment the child is a force.I do not have a moment when I do not care for one moment of the hour with my son. Oh Yoon-ah will appear on SBSs new drama Hunnamjeongeum , which is about to be broadcasted in May,

Oh Yoon-ah is the back door of the film staff with perfect body with elegant sexy in this picture which was conducted with denim and lingerie's extraordinary collaboration concept. In particular, this picture added meaning by wearing and shooting lingerie brand products launched by Oh Yoon-ah. In an interview after the photo shoot, he said, "I am stressful with Exercise, and I have been playing Tanz Play for five years, which is an Exercise that combines dance." Oh Yoon-ah, a bland character, also confided in his unspoilt life as a Single mom: "My son is a little slow to develop. When the child is sick, he can not take care of it, so he says, 'Do you want to do business?' I have always thought about it, "he said." It has been my last time since I thought that this work is the last. " "I pray hard while attending the church. And every moment the child is a force. I do not have a moment when I do not care for one moment of the hour with my son. "Oh Yoon-ah will appear on SBS's new drama" Hunnamjeongeum ", which is about to be broadcasted in May,